cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

you are right

@BA Deere wrote:

, even Mexicans aren`t all that thrilled with your niche lifestyle.

If it was 1816 !!! Smiley Very Happy

26, May 2016 :

Sixty-five percent of Mexicans agree with “approving marriage of persons of the same sex at the national level,” a new BGC-Excélsior poll has found. Thirty-four percent disagree.

Sixty-six percent agree or agree in part with changing the federal constitution to permit at the national level that persons of the same sex or different sex can establish a legal union to live together with rights and obligations under the law, such as inheritance, joint property and procreation and education of children.

Fifty-five percent said same-sex marriage should be legalized with equal rights to marriage between a man and woman. Eighteen percent said same-sex marriage should be legalized but with fewer rights than marriage between a man and woman. Twenty-five percent said it should not be legalized under any circumstance.

http://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2016/05/23/1094344

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: +1

I stopped reading @ " Dirty harry "  It's teabagger junk

28Y is code as explained in the Radical Gay Agenda ( 2016 )

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Road to Hell

trump has denigrated ALL Mexicans.  So he gets rid of the illegals. Will he stop there or wil he move on the legal Mexicans and other Central American people here citizen of not??  He obviously believes they are only good for waiting on white folks!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t know where you got that idea???  I`ve been to a Trump rally and he NEVER said anything remotely to "throwing out everyone of Mexican ancestory", I never heard anyone say that either.   Once someone is a US citizen and they went through the legal process, I don`t know how they could be kicked out.  If Mexican-Americans were Republicans, perhaps Obama would use executive orders to kick them out, but Constitutionally it couldn`t be done. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Constitutionally, FDR couldn't put Japanese-Americans in internment camps either!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: +1

trumpas doesn't do anything unless there is a big payday for him.  He's going to need it also.  His hotels are going to have trouble paying their bills as occupancy has fallen nearly 60% since he annouced for the president slot.