cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Trump rally

My apologies if someone has already posted about this subject.  Seems that the dumpster had the secret service remove some black students before his rally began.  From the article it appears the students were doing nothing disruptive prior to being asked to leave. Along with not disavowing the KKK, says a lot about the man. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-orders-secret-service-to-remove-black-students-from-ral...

21 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Trump rally

And the Fourth Estate placed in a pen. Because........(as the last crazed Malhuer holdout knew) that is the real enemy of the people.

Amazing how the volk so easily fell into the fascist line.

But since the country was already fascist under (constitutionally elected) Obama and his libs, what's a Real American to do?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It does say a lot about the man - why do you think these guys love him so ???

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm not sure how many will be able to see this but it's worth seeing: 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

dumpster... Kind of says alot about you doesn't it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

not sure what you mean by that pr?  The guys does not disavow the KKK then kicks blacks out.  Pretty obvious to me what type a guy he is.

watching primary results. In Virginia Rubio is winning big with college grad people, dump is winning big with people that have less than  even a high school diploma. Guess that is why the dump said he loves the poorly educated people. I will assume you fit into that category.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Those worthless college grad people had their education paid for by their hard working high school graduate parents. Just a nother example of the me generation proving they really are not as smart as they think they are.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Have you ever intentionally miswritten "Obama"? Tell the truth.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yeah but he has proven over the last 7 years that it was spelled wrong. In 7 years you have the same right to spell Trump the way you like.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What is the problem with parents wanting and supporting the education of their children? Is this somehow immoral to you? Explain. My dad had a DR degree and my mom a bachleors. Both were teachers. They paid for three boys to go to college and we earned what we could to help. If you don't like that then you are against a parent doing what they believe is best for their children. It makes you a cad really, and a sourpuss.