Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Trump requests DJ for his ball

DJ Agrees to play at Trumps inaug.

Payment : Your tax returns

LOLssssssssssssssss ha ha ha ha ha Smiley Very Happy

Moby, who a quick Google would have shown has previously described President-elect Donald Trump as an “actual psychopath”, has been asked to DJ at one of Trump’s inauguration balls. Unlike every other artist Trump’s people have approached about performing at the 20 January event, Moby did say he would actually play…but only if Trump makes his tax returns public as payment. “Hahahahaha, I was just asked by a booking agent if I would consider djing at one of the inaugural balls for #trump…,” Moby wrote on Instagram. “Hahahahaha, wait, Hahahaha, really? I guess I’d DJ at an inaugural ball if as payment #trump released his tax returns… So #trump what do you think, I DJ for you and you release your tax returns?”

Seems NOone with a good reputation one wants to be associated with illegit agent orange

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/donald-trump-inauguration-performer-presi...

Sad!!!

#ResistRenounceReclaim

#ResistanceWorks

ha ha ha, you people still think you won ?

3 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump requests DJ for his ball

It's not that we think we won, it's that we know you lost.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

America lost.

and you  hayyy-elped

r3020
Senior Advisor

That remains to be seen. But there a lot of happy union members right now because their jobs are staying where they are.