cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump’s War Chest

Is half of Biden’s.   Even with all his rallies he’s done across America, (and cheating many venues out of money) he’s still coming up short on cash.

If I were cities where he is “performing”, I would want to be paid in advance from here forward.   Trump loves debt, and is going to not care if he over spends for to save his as- this last two weeks.   How you gonna get the money out of him, either win or lose?  Some people and contractors from 2016 still haven’t gotten paid - and never will.   It’s the Trump Smart way of campaigning.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

4 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Trump’s War Chest

Are you saying our city can probably give up on the half a million he stuffed us on back in February?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Do you think we’ll see any of that money?  I don’t - and that was before he was having money problems.  Trump’s campaign is going to stiff cities across this country.   And our proud cult members here, think it’s just “great” to be Trump Smart.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Trump’s War Chest Is half of Biden’s.)  

Yep, just like 2016 - the D's are the party of the rich and for the rich - and a little extra china pay for play money doesn't hurt china joe's "war chest" as you call it.  China joe loves renminbi.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(Trump’s War Chest Is half of Biden’s.)  

Yep, just like 2016 - the D's are the party of the rich and for the rich - and a little extra china pay for play money doesn't hurt china joe's "war chest" as you call it.  China joe loves renminbi.