cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Trump's insurrectionists, a pattern

First, trump's Buffalo Boy complains  about the food, then trump's Boots on Desk Boy police beater, an avowed white racist screams at the judge, "it's not fair" and now one of trump's own State Dept staff, also a police beater, complains, "I can't sleep in jail." 

There it is again, " White Entitlement" & "White Grievance".

10 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump's insurrectionists, a pattern

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, it's a good thing you ...

Sam, it's a good thing you didn't go to Washington for trump's insurrection after all.  You would have missed your mother's hot choco and your warm bed too much.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Political Cartoons - 2020

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah, buhwhatabout.

Some of that dang lib civils rights legislation coming into play.

Rep. Swalwell's (that fellow from the bad people list) suit under the KKK Act makes it a different matter- interfering with the official acts of Congress. Which is fairly hard to dispute on the facts.

Unless they can manage to get the entire thing trown out it will force Dennison to be deposed under oath. I imagine he will refuse, and then we'll find out if they can find a judge who refuses to enforce the law and jail him for contempt.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Sam, it's a good thing you didn't go to Washington for trump's insurrection after all.  You would have missed your mother's hot choco and your warm bed too much.

Give up on me getting arrested eh?   

Rick are you willing to condemn the rape of children?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

"Thousands of liberal protesters, fired up by Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, marched up Capitol Hill on Thursday to protest Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court and put pressure on the handful of undecided senators who will determine whether Kavanaugh gets confirmed in the coming days.

By Thursday afternoon, Capitol Police began arresting hundreds of protesters inside the Hart Senate Office Building who raised their fists and loudly started chanting “Kavanaugh has got to go.” Arrests were made after protesters began sitting down in the building's atrium, refusing to cooperate with law enforcement."

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Oh now I see what you mean, it was right there in plain sight!  

k-289
Senior Advisor

Birds of a  feather , flock  together ,  left  &  right  ,   &  not  to  be  outdone  -  -  -

r3020
Senior Advisor

The insurrection is occurring at the southern border. Now Chuckyou Schumer is telling them to hurry up and get in so they can receive their stimulus check. The FBI promises to hunt down capital protesters but does absolutely nothing to enforce the laws on immigration. Everything the dems do puts the American citizen last.