cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Trump's new slogan

"Build the wall and crime will fall" .........HEE HEE HEE.....that's going to leave a mark!

9 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump's new slogan

VERY VERY DOUBTFUL!! See my post on drones.
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
VERY VERY DOUBTFUL!! See my post on drones.

did Ishmael; delete your post, can't find it...drones...

Senior Contributor

The only thing that's going to leave a mark, is Mueller!! And you can take that my friend, TO THE BANK!! LOL!!

Senior Contributor

Oh it's going to leave a mark alright....lololol

https://youtu.be/-vt0Arhw3P0

Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

The only thing that's going to leave a mark, is Mueller!! And you can take that my friend, TO THE BANK!! LOL!!

another one from  gt0, no funds

Veteran Advisor

NEW    SLO  again   -  so  Mexico  going  to  PA$o  for  it   -   the  shut  down is  on  me  -    R   having  such  a  lasting  meaning,  effect  -  ? 

Veteran Advisor

Just  a  reminder  -  it  was  December 11, 2018 , 11;25 AM  a  statement  was  made -

President  Trump  -  Yes , if  we  don't  get  what  we ( I )  want  ,.  I  will shut  down  the  government ,  I  will take  the  mantle . I will  be  the  one  to shut it  down.  I'm  not  going  to  blame you for  it  -  -  -. 

Interesting  statements  - although how  in  a few  passing  daZe  ,  that  karma  could  be  daunting  -  hmmmm  -   -   -

According  to  Fox  Entertainment / Newz  5  San Diego ,  article January 21, 2019  - there is currently   ''  374 miles of pedestrian  fencing  '''  -   280  miles of  vehicle  fencing  -  -  -

With  the last years appropriations of $1.375 BILLION  and  $700 MILLION  used of new  and  replacement barriers a  $300 MILLION  remainder  waiting  to awarded  after the  government reopens  -  -  - 

Interesting  plans  -   -  -  

Senior Contributor

Where is nancy going to get her information, CNN?

Senior Contributor

You gotta admire a politician like Trump that will admit that part of the blame for this shutdown belongs to him; it's hard to admire a politician like Pelosi that will deflect all blame to others and claim to have zero blame (isn't that called passing the buck) - especially when you are the leader of the house of representatives.