cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Trump's "legacy" disappears with the stroke of a pen.

I countered 17 Executive Actions on the Oval Office desk in front of Biden this afternoon.  So much for trump's "legacy", disappeared with a stroke of the pen, all gone by 2 PM.

15 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump's "legacy" disappears with the stroke of a pen.

Yes. Be proud of your vote counters. Trump policies were America first. Biden's* are America last.

* Joe Biden was not elected by the American voters, he was selected by the vote counters.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rickgthf wrote:

I countered 17 Executive Actions on the Oval Office desk in front of Biden this afternoon.  So much for trump's "legacy", disappeared with a stroke of the pen, all gone by 2 PM.

Signature laws are pretty easy to undo - President Biden will have much more time to undo the Trump debacle,  without worrying about TV ratings and playing golf.

The Trump Administration started lying the day Trump descended from his golden throne on his escalator.   And it never got any better.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Farm question (imagine that here!)

Did one of them concern WOTUS?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

[Farm question (imagine that here!)]

Oh that's funny hypocrat bruceQ, you haven't asked a farm question on ag forum in 4 years - but the hypocrite in you is now ready to point out that this is an ag forum.

Wear your T-Shirt: "I BruceQ am a proud hypocrite HYPOCRAT" proudly.

bruce MN
Advisor

When I have a farm question or comment I have tended to take it (I’ve been posting here at SF for over 15 years) to the Marketing, Business or Hog pages. It seems, actually, that most of us have over time. 

I don’t recall you, with your current or previous handle, having done that. A matter of prerogative, I guess. 

Sorry. Maybe Ishmael will move it. 

This page is a stewpot. Nothing more. I use it as a barometer more than anything else.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(When ..... else.)

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy bruceQ, 

I sure hope it's OK to continue pointing out you winger's hypocrisy.

bruce MN
Advisor

How will we know the response?

Do we all need to sign up with the tRussian military Intelligence to get Parler?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/1351940186792407040

bruce MN
Advisor

Rock and roll.

Over that period I’ve seen people timed out, and even a few banned for vulgarity. Went on vacation a couple of times myself for naughty words, before they installed the xxxx feature for them.

But never anyone for being a total xxxx or sheer idiocy, so I guess we’ll remain stuck with you. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(How will we know the response?          Do we all need to sign up with the tRussian military Intelligence to get Parler?)

All your liberal rag sources of media are still open for business bruceQ so you don't need to change anything, only conservatives and conservative voices and media outlets have been banned, censored and shutdown thanks to your dear leader.