cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Trump`s "shoot someone on 5th avenue" in context

I see the lie (a quote purposely taken out of context) is once again making rounds.   Donald Trump is Sioux Center Iowa on Jan 23, 2016 said, "you know what else they say? My people are so loyal, the polls say I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and I wouldn`t lose voters.". 

But crooked Snopes, crooked CNN and first pages of crooked Google leave out the ENTIRE quote, reporting "Trump say I could shoot someone in a crowd and still win". Which of course is a LIE by omission.

HERE is Donald Trump making the complete quote starting at 10 seconds.   Oh I know fraidy cats don`t click on You Tube...fine, look up the speech and then candidate Trump`s quote with your own source, or you must be contentful in repeating untruths.  

And you wonder why Trump supporters are p!ssed off at the system?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmqvRcgp9mE

15 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump`s "shoot someone on 5th avenue" in context

The more that the Leftists attack Trump, in an effort to peel off his supporters, the more devout Trump’s supporters become.
As I said long ago, Trump is a Tar Baby for the commie/dems. The more they hit him, the more they get stuck, like fly paper, in their own goo.
lnseiler
Senior Contributor

You guys have any idea how crazy and pathetic your comments are?
And yet, you keep defending the indefensible.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

It's all they've got, lnseiler!! In a conscience moment, if they ever have one, they know this ding-bat they elected is goofier, than a 3 dollar bill!!

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Sorry ba I listened to YOUR video, and
Yes he indeed said it.

All the things he has said and done...

I can tell by some of your posts in the past,
You were raised better than that
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No, if you listen closely to the WHOLE statement, Trump says  "they the polls say I could shoot someone on 5th avenue...." .  The damned crooked media make it out to be Trump himself, was bragging and come up with that on his own.   If some of you guys actually believe that very cherrypicked quote, I can see where you do get the opinions you do, but you gotta listen and that recording starts at 10 seconds for what Trump ACTUALLY says. 

I believe it was the New York Times that originally said "Trump`s followers are so (stupid) and loyal that he could shoot someone and those idiots would still follow him",  something along those lines.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

It doesn’t matter, the fact that you would spend this much time and effort just on this one incident indicates that this crook has some kind of hold on you.
It’s not healthy-you need to let it go.
r3020
Senior Advisor

You mean he's right but you have to find a way to attack because he has exposed more fake news. Kudos BA.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Anybody that uses the words “fake news” loses any credibility that they may have had.
Indicates that they don’t have much of an argument or their logic is weak.
Just because you don’t agree with what’s being reported, or you don’t like the tone or the slant, that doesn’t mean it’s not factual.
You don’t hear us progressives piss and moan about the fictional crap on Fox, Sinclair, etc calling it Fake News.
That’s such a cop out, the liar in chief started it and now you guys are like a bunch of parrots.
r3020
Senior Advisor

What was reported is not what was said. It was edited to make it look like he said something he didn't say. Thus it is fake. Fake news.