cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump`s "shoot someone on 5th avenue" in context

Hey 3020, this is what we`re up against  Smiley Very Happy    I mean if they want to believe the Steele dossier and peeing on beds or whatever ....but when they can hear President, then candidate Trump just recount what the jackals in the media are saying about him.   Then his quote is taken completely out of context.  

Now if the media and these liberals would say "Oh alright, I see what you mean, we took what President Trump said out of context and we apologize"  I could get that.   But when the lie is repeated and defended, even after a year, especially when anyone with ears can hear it.   Then we are rightly suspect of EVERYTHING that is reported and then repeated by these armchair liberals.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Hey 3020, this is what we`re up against)

If you read Sunday's "Dilbert", it sums them up pretty well.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Anybody that uses the words “fake news” loses any credibility that they may have had.
Indicates that they don’t have much of an argument or their logic is weak.)

So, don't call out false news stories on progressive channels? or should I say they are false news instead of fake news?

(Just because you don’t agree with what’s being reported, or you don’t like the tone or the slant, that doesn’t mean it’s not factual.)

What if I don't agree with what's being reported because it's fake news er false news?

(You don’t hear us progressives piss and moan about the fictional crap on Fox, Sinclair, etc calling it Fake News.)

That's funny. I'll have to remember that one.

(That’s such a cop out, the liar in chief started it and now you guys are like a bunch of parrots.)

A little honesty out of you is good to see, Trump started it so it's mandatory that you don't like it.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Indeed!

http://dilbert.com/   

SourceURL:http://dilbert.com/Homepage | Dilbert by Scott Adams

- Dilbert by Scott Adams
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I just read a Mankato Free Press cover to cover, and the anti-trump barbs are few and far between....just a few shots.

Something definitely has happened in the last couple of weeks with the editorial staff there. ABC news on the radio, the same.

I think when both Bill Maher and Rosanne came out and said the left was being pathetic , that some of the "smart" liberals are starting to ask themselves if they really want to keep going down that substance less path.

Just wait a few months, and our "smart forum liberals" will get the memo, too.

k-289
Senior Advisor

rsbs   -   Thinking  for  one's  self  seems  to  have  merit ,  memo's  from  the  Libertarian Party  to  me, I  still waiting - - -

U  might  find  reading  up  on  the  Libertarian  Policy  quite  interesting , although  thought  provoking, while recognizing - liberal & libertarian -being  the  key - - -

Conservative  meaning  gutting  tax  revenue  flows,  while  increasing  spending,   interesting  formula - - -

Senator  McCain  places  a  firm  argument,  along  with  gentlemen  character  tactic's  - - -