cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Trump's "who me a racist?" tour

Very familiar theme here among the kluxers and Rhodesian defense forces sympathizers.

The "outreach" to "the blacks" and "the hispanics" isn't intended to yield much from those voting demos- it is intended to reassure wavering whites that they won't be seen as terrible people if they stay in the fold.

BTW, the mosty black church where Trump recently spoke is a megachurch with its own TV station. Would hardly come as a surprise that there are some opportunists in that realm as well.

21 Replies
rawhide
Advisor

Re: Trump's "who me a racist?" tour

Big tv station church-bad

Little church with Rev. Wright-good

Got it.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It's pretty easy to see what Trump is doing.  He thinks publicity, even if it's bad, get's his name out.  He's counting on the American People to be stupid.  That the candidate with the most publicity is the one to pick.  We'll see if his strategy actually works.  I would hope not, but then....

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

it worked in "the world's largest gated community"

Came to Iowa early, declared that the people there were stupid, and leads there in every poll.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: it worked in "the world's largest gated community"

killing voters.jpg

r3020
Senior Advisor

HEE, HEE,HEE. I just love it when porgessives heads explode.

bruce MN
Advisor

bruce MN
Advisor

Like this man of the cloth?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

♫ I`m a racist, you`re a racist ♪ wouldn`t cha like to be a racist too ♫  ......yawn.  I think that ol` standby has been played one too many times.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Clinton's Coffee Boy

image.jpeg