cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Clinton's Coffee Boy

Absolutely Craig and this is what has the libs so worried, Trump goes into the belly of the beast and dares offer a workable alternative to the Democrat`s 50yrs of failure.

bruce MN
Advisor

Nice widely utilized, abused snip.

Context was a comment meant as a compliment to what was taking place.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Basically the progressives have a disabled candidate they are trying to

shield from the public, and just get her elected. Trump is a vibrant

challenger , just waiting to deliver a knockout blow in the debates.

Pass the popcorn, crack open the coronas and sit back and enjoy.

bruce MN
Advisor

Respectfully trying to understand any degree of confidence that supporters of either candidate, as they would be in reality the alternative to the hated opponent, might be holding out for in the upcoming debates.

one of the moderators has said that he doesn't feel it his responsibility to question obvious lies. Of which there will be no shortage. 

What's got you so obviously convinced that Trump will rock? Other supporters tell me that just not enough people have heard his message and the debates will fix that.  

Right on the entertainment part. Like a creep show.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

BS

talk about trying to take the stink off of a turd.....better do some basic fact

checking Mr.

Ted Kennedy got so incensed over the comment and the sneer that he

immediately threw his support to Barry.

Do you live in some sort of parallel universe where you just rewrite

history in your mind, or were you just trying to be disingenuous?

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: BS

Hardly.  A convenient snippet taken out of a conversation, Picked up on with great haste by the burgeoning alt-right press, most particularly Hannity and Limbaugh.  Neither of the principles dignified the reporting by responding.  Once it got enough winger play it became so ingrained in the atmosphere that it became winger dogma.

RW science/art form. 

Good deal, as it turned out, probably a big mistake on the part of RW carelessness.  If Hillary had secured the nomination, The GOP wouldn't have had to go with the gimmick VP candidate to counter what the perceived to be one in the Dem nominee and McCain would have clobbered Hillary. he!!, I probably would have voted for him against her. Or left it blank, as I intend to do this time

Just for S & G's, Google up how FOX cornered Sharpton into the the whole mess.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Great Article on Trump

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/05/donald-trump-is-playing-the-religious-right-for-rub...

Bruce - great article on Trump.  Very much right on the way I see it.  Hard to believe that the people who call themselves conservatives and so much for the family (barf, barf...) would really want this con man as their poster child.  It just shows how much these guys have used the religion card over the years, and the abortion and gay rights issues, to anger the populace and gain all the voters they could.

Trump in church looks like a fish out of water, flipping around not knowing what he should do.  Hopefully, he'll be filleted and put in the pan before long.

This time around, the gay issue is a lost hope, although very much on the burner in the backround.  Abortion still has the ability to ignite some fires, but not enough to ensure a victory.  These guys have to keep jabbing at the email issue to keep the fire burning.

Jen

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

now I am confused.... did someone had Ted Kennedy's phone tapped, or how was

this even reported in the first place if not for Ted Kennedy being enraged and

offering it up?

I remember when it first came out and it had nothing to do with "faux news", who

incidentallly seem to be the most anti-trump network around right now.

So, sir, you are making a futile attempt to parrot your alternet reporting masters,

and have no credibility with me.

None.

bruce MN
Advisor

It is part of Dogma.  Had no idea of the current meme that FOX is most anti-Trump.  It's hard to keep up. Who is less? Do townhall and drudge have TV networks?  Newsmax has their own. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

It was said because the Grease Ball  was trying to gain support for his enabler. It was a racial slur at best.