cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
elcheapo
Senior Advisor

Trump situation....let's be serious for a moment

well we have been having our fun down here in the sand box......opinions have been going all directions.......

but I would like to ask for a moment, we become serious, and consider, what all this means......and something important,

how it will impact us, out here in the sticks.

IF.......something would come up that caused Trump to step aside or go the full monty, and impeached........how with this impact

us in rural America....how will our bottom line be impacted ?

Due to the circus, not much policy has got done, the issue of trade, etc, is now on the back burner.

we are seeing some economic indicators, starting to go backwards, such as food going to cut workers

it seems that the job Trump was going to do, keep business going, bring back business, has now fallen the wayside

busy trying to figure out what shoe is going to fall next.

Also other hotspot has taken attention, such as north korea.

some are loosing faith, as cited by the dollar value falling.

we have not started on the budget nor tax structure.

we "did something" on healthcare, but now, that is going to have to be refined...or totally rewritten.....but things

are such a turmoil in DC....things are not going well.

so, how will all of this impact us ?  is there something, or is this time, to "do something" to make the "trump factor" a lessor

impact on our bottom lines.......

I guess the question might be, if something does happen, would we see higher or lower commodity prices ?

30 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump situation....let's be serious for a moment

The Leftists will gladly destroy this country if they can't have full control over everything and everyone. 

The are evil, and they must be destroyed before they can destroy us. 

In case you haven't smelled the coffee, we are in Civil War 2.0

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You really are an idiot, Millie - you going to storm the schools first?

You're a scary man...I sure hope you're on some watch list - because you really need to be....

Tick Tock.....BONGx5!!!!!

Jen
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, the $10 trillion national debt that Obama took to $20 Trillion severely limits how much ice cream money that Uncle Scrooge McDuck can give his nephews....Oh I know I know "Obama ain`t president so let it go!"....well, I`m sayin` $10 Trillion in money is under the bridge and flowed out to the ocean under the 8 years of Obama, MORE than the 43 total presidents before him! So, you libs better get realistic as to how much goodies you can expect from the government.

But Trump opened up beef trade AGAIN with China.   IMO if you want goodies, Trump will help you get it through the US once again getting a fair share in these trade deals instead of +25 yrs of Uncle Sam getting screwed as status quo.   Mexicans coming over is way down, like 75% so there will be more money for goodies instead of it going to Mexicans and jobs that your brother-in-law couldn`t get because of Mexicans, now he can get a job and move out of your guest room.  

So, knock the petty bull crap off and let Trump be Trump or don`t come crying to me, if you try and smear bull crap on Trump, you`ll get bull crap in your own nest too.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

There have been jobs available for a long time, if Americans wanted to fill them. My guess, is anyone without a job in the last year, didn't want one.

And I'm pretty sure, a person like you're describing, wouldn't apply for one being vacated by an illegal. Like always, you're kidding yourself.....

Tick Tock.....BONGx5!!!!

Jen
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

sharksoup
Senior Contributor

The graph needs a little more detail. Of the 94 M able to, but not looking for work; how many are stay at home parents? Is there an age cutoff? Maybe some of that number is over 65 and retired? How many are trust funders who don't need to work?

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

If they win, land reform is one of their top agendas.

BA could have served on that advisory team that counseled Tony Blair in the selling of the 2nd Iraq War....when they assured him that "The facts are being fixed to fit the policy.".

Please, jen

Take the time to figure out how to use the full page feature on your phone.

Not that this sandbox is any more important than a corner table confab in a small town coffee shop, it isn't text messaging.  Which is how you treat it.