cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Trump surges ...now up 3% pts over TOB

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2070022-donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-in-fox-news-national-poll...

9% lead among white women....some of you liberals might want to look twice at your wives

now.....must be a lot of "democrat" women smelling the coffee.

4 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump surges ...now up 3% pts over TOB

They might be getting tired of being told they are bigots for wanting their own showers and restrooms.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

uh-oh Hillary is going to get beat. Humm didn't I say that 6 months ago?

bruce MN
Advisor

That long promised indictment can't come soon enough.  It would seem obvious that the right is going to fight indictment more than the Democrat leadership is.  Myself, I'd hope to see it come down tomorrow..

hardnox
Advisor

In a presumed matchup that will be much more about who people are voting against than for, probably a necessary part of the process.

All things being as we believe them to be now I only see a narrow path to an El Donaldo victory- that being a totally unprecedented turnout by the white demographics that typically haven't and for some reason, low turnout from Hispanics and the Bernie crowd.

The other swing piece is upper middle class Republicans- whether they vote their interests or with The Tribe. Nobody ever said that if you happen to have been successful in business or a profession that means you're a genius. Actually a lot of people have said that, they're just wrong.