Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump suspends SS tax payments, extends Unemployment

@rsbs wrote:

Sam, Bloomberg news interpreted the same as I did:

When I read the eo it made the most sense if it was the income tax portion but I certainly could be wrong.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, it sure could be both but when I think of a payroll tax, I think of a levy on the payroll gross, not income tax withheld.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/buchanan/tariffs-made-america-great/ 

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404/text 

I was thinking they assassinated McKinley, but wanted to verify first.  And yes, they did.   Tariffs are dangerous to the religion of Brucie and Knox. 

McKinley was assassinated by an anarchist (like today’s Antifa) Leon Czolgosz, son of Polish immigrants. 
When President Trump win re-election, I am afraid that is what the One World Order elite ruling class will do to him. 

I believe they've made several attempts already.  

Remember the driver in his motorcade in Florida (I believe) that was caught by the secret service with a gun?

Remember when one of the agents guarding him in Scotland died of a "stroke" on the same day that the paraglider flew over him?

https://youtu.be/e-puIcGjC30

Other less public events have occurred as well.  I believe if they were going to be successful, they would have been more likely early on.  The longer he stays in office, the less information the traitors are getting.

And in any event, I think he's already damaged the globalists beyond repair.  The world has awakened. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

And thanks, I didn't know that McKinley's murderer could be so easily traced as an anarchist in the same vein as today's commies, but that's not surprising either.

Seems that vein stretches centuries and continents. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

And thanks, I didn't know that McKinley's murderer could be so easily traced as an anarchist in the same vein as today's commies, but that's not surprising either.

Seems that vein stretches centuries and continents. 

McKinley's assassin was a Marxist anarchist that would fit smoothly into today’s Antifa. He was eagerly trying to find connections to other anarchist people and followed a woman leader named Goldman, I believe. She was later deported to Canada. Anarchists detest capitalism and seek to destroy capitalism and replace it with communist control. History, to those that can remember it, after it is purged by Propagandists, is bound to be repeated. Look around, evil is everywhere. Obviously on this forum, and we do not have to guess who. 

josephsuth1189587
Contributor

I'm really interested in what will come of it. There are both disadvantages and advantages in his actions. They are individual for each person, so I will not tell you what pluses and minuses I see here so that we do not quarrel. Politics is such a delicate thing that any word can ignite litter, especially if our views differ. I have a small company and at the moment this is reflected only in the invoices that our clients receive on a monthly basis. Fortunately, since we are using automatic billing software, it was not difficult for us to change the amount. As you know, there were elections recently and a new president was elected. For some reason, it seems to me that now everything will be completely different. I just do not understand yet if the changes will be for the better or for the worse ...

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Old news, anyways ...

trump never had the legal authority anyhow.