She has covid 19

Trump says covid 19

""Affects vurital nobody""

Lying sob

6 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump...tell my friends mother fighting for life

I'd like to thank her for her sacrifice.

My portfolio is doing nicely.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

You know where you can go

With a comment like that.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Sorry.

Irony or satire not appropriate to that.

I wish them the very best.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Hate to hear that.  Son-in-law of a man we used to rent some ground from before he passed also was hospitalized. He has a history of heart disease.  

But your quote is out of context. 

He said the elderly does get sick.  He was talking about those under 18, that virtually none get sick, and that's true.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-coronavirus-affects-virtually-nobody-among-young-... 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sorry to hear that Cheapo.   We have a person we know who’s husband got it - has been fighting it for almost three months.  Three weeks ago, he was nearly dead, but it appears now he actually may pull through.  Techniques for saving lives seems to be getting a bit better - but we have a long way to go.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

The techniques improved when democrat governors started quietly letting doctors start being doctors again. and stopped limiting useful treatments. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mn-governor-quietly-reverses-course-on-hydroxychloroquine/ar...

What are we up to, 7 states now reversing their orders to kill people?   Besides the grandmas in the nursing homes of course.