Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump to release Kennedy docs

Grab your tin foil hats let's go.

snip-

President Trump announced on Twitter that he will allow the release of thousands of classified documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy after years of delays.

The unexpected move means the trove of never-before-seen documents are set to be released by the National Archives by Oct. 26.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-assassination-trump-to-allow-release-of-classified-documents/

4 Replies
sharksoup
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump to release Kennedy docs

Just a move to steer the conversation away from him. You suppose Trump's tax returns are mixed in with all the other papers?
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Did the USA ever go after George Washington and want to go through his financial records?

If I was Trump, I would put a stop to giving up all the financial information....that probably keeps virtually all business men and women of any means from running for elected office. Instead we get guys like Keith Ellison that didn't pay his income taxes before getting a cushy representative gig, or total doofus's like governor Goofy here in Minnesota that inherited millions, that has his wealth tucked away in South Dakota trusts not paying any MN tax on, etc.

give it a rest and get on.

CBS fake news doesn't say one way or the other but the CIA had requested a carve out of certain material relating to national security. If that is the case then it is meaningless.

Been out on the road doing some business and have observed the folk watching Fox morning on the TV in the breakfast rooms of motels. They sit there shoving it in and watching raptly- apparently they believe what by my estimate is about 50% false and 50% slanted. 

Real Americans will believe about anything.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(...observed the folk watching Fox morning on the TV in the breakfast rooms of motels. They sit there shoving it in and watching raptly- apparently they believe what by my estimate is about 50% false and 50% slanted.  

Real Americans will believe about anything.)

What is your percentage estimate of false & slanted news when you are raptly watching ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, HBO, CC?

What % do you believe?