cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Trump vs. Cruz

Face the facts....Ted Cruz is not going to win a national election at this time. Donald Trump will....if Trump can win the white house for the R crowd, warts and all....isn't that better than four years of Hillary????? (Really don't think she will be alive in 8 years based on how she looks, but the prospect of her VP serving on is probably scarier yet)

And a Trump/Cruz tickets wins handily, and sets the GOP up for a true conservative down the road.

5 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump vs. Cruz

And you are probably in the land of De Nile!!  If you really do like what trump says about all sorts of people and how he acts at these so called rallies, then you have a major psychological problem!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I was holed up in a Woodbury hotel last night, so I had on Fox News and Judge Jeanine had Scott Baio on and he`s a Trump supporter.  What Scott said is he has been conservative for many years and alot of his Hollywood friends share the same core beliefs, but the label of "Conservative" or "Republican" has been so tainted that not many admit to it although they have many conservative ideals in their private life.

Now the way I see Ted Cruz is unfairly he is seen as "mean", he would have a difficult time winning.  Cruz is like the market advisor that is promising you $13 beans and $7 corn this year...and he is sticking to those impossible guns.  Trump on the other hand is more pragmatic, he will help you bennefit if beans went to $13, but he`ll keep you in the game if $9 beans is the best that can happen.

The demographics in this country have very dramatically changed in to last 10 yrs.  The Democrats don`t seem to have a problem with bending to stay in the game, but they are literally married to some very radical elements that is totally out of the American mainstream.  Trump has tapped into that disillusionment and made the Republican tent bigger.

By attacking illegal immigration he is stopping the hemorrhaging of voters to the Democrat party. He shouldn`t be punished for making our tent bigger, it`s what we`ve wanted and needed.  Maybe the new GOP can`t hang on to that old definition.  The liberals dropped that label and call themselves "progressive" which are more liberal than the old "Tip ONeils" ...but they repackaged themselves, while never giving an inch on their basic liberalism.

According to Scott Baio, "Donald Trump speaks so I can understand him" and isn`t that about what we need to get back to the plain talking Davy Crockett, John Wayne?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxv7rEnf-a0 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

And you are probably in the land of De Nile!!  If you really do like what trump says about all sorts of people and how he acts at these so called rallies, then you have a major psychological problem!!

You are going to be very unhappy as the year wears on. 

image.jpeg

43509AA0000D4B2600006DFE2160280748020E0907040407030C.jpg

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@Red Steele wrote:

Face the facts....Ted Cruz is not going to win a national election at this time. Donald Trump will....if Trump can win the white house for the R crowd, warts and all....isn't that better than four years of Hillary????? (Really don't think she will be alive in 8 years based on how she looks, but the prospect of her VP serving on is probably scarier yet)

And a Trump/Cruz tickets wins handily, and sets the GOP up for a true conservative down the road.

I agree. Trump and Cruz had better make a deal before Lindsey Gramnesty makes one. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

As long as your weak side has to resort to made up crap like this, I will remain very happy.