cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump wants democrats to agree to $5billion for wall

look what others have to say, besides the closed left of center parrots that must NOT be fed any information that

could cause them frustration, or unhappiness.

PROOF of my statement:

https://www.agweb.com/article/farmer-says-hell-give-trump-an-easement-to-build-the-wall/?

Veteran Advisor

WHAT   DOES  THAT  HAVE  TO  DO  WITH  - '''  Mexico's  Going  TO  PAY $O  for  IT  '''  -  ?   

Veteran Advisor

According  to  a  real  estate  listing  there  is  a  65,000  acre  New Mexico  border  outfit  for sale   for  $1,100,000.oo   -     $1800.oo / animal unit  -   -   -

Capacity  of  600  animal  units   /   2018    BLM  lease  $1.41  /  month  /  animal  unit  according  to  BLM  website  down  from $1.81  in 2017  -    -    - 

65,000  acres   -   52,000  + -   BLM  acres,  11,000  + -   New Mexico  state lease ,  1900 + -  deeded  acres  -  -  - 

102 .4  sections   -  YOURS  to  FIGURE  out   -  maybe  -  GOOD  deal  or  NOT  ? 

Fencing   could  be  interesting  item - maybe ?  

Senior Contributor

if illegal employment ceases, and Americans take those jobs instead, and the dollars going back to Mexico are diminished.....isn't "Mexico paying for it"?

And another viewpoint...if you have a mouth full of cavities, and are in danger of losing all of your teeth, are you going to worry about having your neighbor pay for your dental bill, or are you going to get the decay repaired and move on?

What exactly goes on in between the ears of liberals?

Veteran Advisor

If  my  dentist  said  I  didn't  have  to  pay -   OR  someone  else  IS  GOING  TO  PAY  FOR  IT  -  who  would  you believe   ? 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

sounds like an Obamacare question.

Jonathon Guber and Barack Obama answered that one already, right?

Veteran Advisor

The  deer  in  the  headlight  statement   -  MEXICO  IS  GOING  TO  PAY  FOR  IT  -   although  lots  of  attempts  of  squirming  out  of  this  misfire -   -   -

My  ancestor   CALLED   IT  -   ''' Painted  into  the  corner '''  plain  and  simple  -  -   -

Silence  could  be  deafening   -   might  be  a  starter  -    -    -

Lets  concentrate  on  the  subject  -  and  save   Better,  Cheaper,  Everybody ,  -  another  painted  in  the  corner -    -   -   

Senior Contributor

did your ancestors put up fences to protect their property?

If you need a fence, wouldn't you pay for it yourself if it saved you money and protected your property?

Obama said he was going to devise a plan, which his spokesman said they both knew was a lie, and I was going to save $2500 a year in health ins premiums...instead my insurance went up four fold . Yet you somehow still support that liar...why is that? or are you one of the low income folks that actually get free or low priced health insurance?

The fact that Trump is a liar should not surprise anyone....its what is called "campaign rhetoric"

Hope this helps.

Senior Contributor

different sides of the same coin

just like The Wall, the GOP had two years of absolute control where they could have fixed your problem. As it turned out they had to turn to the old war horse McCain to save them from the catastrophic fact that while they were all harrumphin' away for 7 years they didn't have a plan.

About a third of the increase in your policy was due to the fact that they had you as a hostage for the Reality TV show they wanted you squealing at maximum volume. So they cut the cost sharing provisions, etc.

Senior Contributor