cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: different sides of the same coin

"etc."

I bet the neighbors check their party invitation lists twice and then again to see if your name is on the invites.

Senior Contributor

Re: Trump wants democrats to agree to $5billion for wall

exactly what a truck driver would say...LMAO

did you even read the article?

Senior Contributor

Basset, I did.

I'm waiting on the astute replies from the peanut section.
Senior Contributor

"If my dentist said I didn't have to pay - OR someone else IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT - who would you believe ?"

One of my old high school running buddies is my Dentists. And I have dental insurance. But he still asks for payment upon services rendered. So i whip out a VISA card. A week to 3 later, the insurance company sends me check in the mail.

Who paid for it?

The President is requesting that Congress whip out their VISA and pay the fabricators for the work they're doing.

He knows he has insurance. Just because you dont understand what is going to happen doesn't make him a liar.

Heck the idiots trying to run him down actually cant help but prove him right. There's many ways to make Mexico pay. And there's plenty of ways to leverage them if necessary.

How much money was confiscated from El Chapo?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/330488-cruz-drug-lord-cash-can-fund-border-wall

Is the President going to pull out of NAFTA?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/02/us/politics/trump-withdraw-nafta.html

If you listen to his words in the article I posted earlier and not the simpletons trying to spin everything, he told everyone early on that there are many options to make Mexico pay.

He sits in the most powerful office in the world...what do you not get about that? And his most famous campaign promis and you really think he isn't going to check it off the list? Lolololol.

Advisor

Strange as everything has become here with the uptick in policing and the predictability of nearly every response by anybody, there is a bit of entertainment value in getting to see a love affair take form as can be when kindred spirits find each other, breathlessly baring their deepest feelings.

Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:
Basset, I did.

I'm waiting on the astute replies from the peanut section.

Smiley Wink 

lol

Veteran Advisor

Pa  -  They  did  fix  anything  except  TAX  BREAKS  for  the  BIG  $$$$  during  the  last  2  years   -    -    -

Grasping  for  straws  now -  and  painted  in  the  corner -  or  tarriffeded  in  the  corner  --   --   --

Still  the  last  President's fault  -  best  they  can  do  -  I  guess  -  ?

More  STORMY  weather  ahead  -  ? 

Maybe  Rudy  Guiliani  security  company  can  do  it -  as  he  told  the  news  3  weeks  ago  -  forget  the  wall  -   NO  WONDER  he's  been  behind  the  curtain  lately -  suppose -?  

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

F  Y  I  -   Rudy  said  this  on  December 20 - 2018   and , said,   Trump  owns  the  wall  -  hmmm   -  quite  Rudy  as  of  late -  what   gives  ?    

Veteran Advisor

Yeah, you guys are really pretty smart. He says he’s going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. That is exactly what he said but you guys all in your infinite wisdom knew that that didn’t they would really pay for it. He really meant that we would pay for and the Mexicans were going to have to pay more money because if the tariffs. So really they aren’t going to pay for the wall. They’re just going to spend more for goods but it doesn’t have a thing to do with the building of a wall.
Senior Contributor

did you pass high school economics?

maybe you can't get blood out of a turnip, but some do..

then there is make lemon aid with the lemons..

and it gets done..