cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump wants you to boycott Goodyear

(Ed, how many US Presidents and who have come out and specifically called for a boycott? This is specifically about the President. And the article, which you did not read, says management did not post that slide. And, they sent out a memo saying none of these political opinions are allowed at work. I’m not sure how you fellows are not getting this, other than failing to read. It’s wrong and there is no excuse or justification for a President to call for a boycott even if they openly opposed him, which did not happen.  Quit excusing Trump and hold him accountable for his outlandish mistakes. )

I read the article, quit with the you just know nonsense.  Read my posts, I didn't excuse Trump.  A goodyear plant, that goodyear management is responsible for, did post the slide.  Management came out strongly and said it was not company policy and condemned the slide, which they should do and did. I'm not sure how you are not getting this, other than failing to read.  Again pretty rich in you talking about holding Trump accountable for his outlandish mistakes but quiet as a church mouse in holding other's accountable for the outlandish nonsense going on in our Country.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

That being said I agree that this was an unforced error or dumb for Trump to become involved without all the facts and just in general.

He has a reason for what he does and says, rather it ever makes it to the surface of not.  He didn't beat the field of RINO's and the Commies by dumb luck.  For being such an incompetent individual as the fake news has tried to continuously paint him, it's puzzling then how he's destroyed their credibility to the masses when none before have been able to do so....  Logic would argue he's not such an incompetent individual.  In such, maybe his approach of not always laying bare all he knows as commander of the world's greatest information collection agencies is purposeful...

As for goodyear, any globalist company that is promoting the destruction of the US by promoting the known Marxist agenda of the BLM- a political entity while blocking the voices of others promoting American values, should be outed and the American people should be encouraged to no longer support their hard earned money being turned around and used against themselves.  

https://corporate.Goodyear.com/en-US/media/news/Goodyear-expands-tire-factory-in-china.html

Maybe if the fake news did their jobs, we wouldn't have globalist corporations with globalist agendas using American dollars to try to destroy America's culture...   

And then they have the audacity to attack the American President for standing up against the globalist agenda.  Enemies of America, every last one of them.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Just like you Russians, posting on American sites to add fuel to an already raging fire. 

You speak like you know English not so much, no?   Go infect another site - no one here needs to be incensed any more before this next election - and there are no minds here, that are going to change.  You’re wasting your time here - like most of us.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Edmund, thanks

Ed - apologies, I was distracted and failed to read your post carefully enough. I appreciate your insight and comments, thank you.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Edmund, thanks

I guess I sure admire your civility, Knapper.

But do not bother to humor QAnon trolls.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Just like you Russians, posting on American sites to add fuel to an already raging fire. 

You speak like you know English not so much, no?   Go infect another site - no one here needs to be incensed any more before this next election - and there are no minds here, that are going to change.  You’re wasting your time here - like most of us.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

😂😂😂😂

That BS worked so well last time, you're going to try to recycle it again?

😂😂😂😂