Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Trump wins Democrat debabe

Trump was the #1 topic.

10 Replies
Advisor

Re: Trump wins Democrat debabe

I think it's pretty sad that they only have 3 people running.  It would be political suicide to run against Hilliary I guess.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump wins Democrat Debate

@HortonGordelson wrote:

Trump was the #1 topic.

Donald J Trump is as good at doing the "Rope-A-Dope" as  Ali ever was. Whether he becomes the new President or not, he is piloting the ship on a new course for our future. Mr. Big must be filling his Kosher pants, right about now. Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

Senior Contributor

Re: Trump wins Democrat debate

A few interesting points from the Democrat debate.

--O'Malley called Clinton & Sanders old foggies in an effective way.

--Clinton has been proven a liar again (no surprise) over her Trump - ISIS remark.

--Bernie apologized for stealing names from a Democrat party list due to a party mistake.  He said that it's the 2nd time this happened & suggested that Clinton likely had the same access to his names.  Clinton would not answer the accusation and no one has "press"ed her on it.  Did Clinton do the same thing Sanders did? as his names would of been available to her in the same way. 

--Other than that it was just the same ole democratic party of how much of other peoples money they would spend.

--The first 43 presidents left us with 10 trillion in debt but it resulted in a great many accomplishments.

--President Obama will leave us with 10 trillion in debt with few if any accomplishments.  His goal was to polarize america and he has achieved that goal.  

Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump wins Democrat Debate

@rawhide wrote:

I think it's pretty sad that they only have 3 people running.  It would be political suicide to run against Hilliary I guess.

The only thing that Hillary has going for her, is that she has a vagina and the "Clinton" name. That's it. 

I ask democrats, all the time, what has Hillary done that is so fantastic that she would be worthy of being president? 

I have yet to get a decent answer.  Hillary came in third at the 2008 Iowa caucuses for a good reason. 

image.jpeg

Veteran Advisor

@Edmund55 wrote:

A few interesting points from the Democrat debate.

--O'Malley called Clinton & Sanders old foggies in an effective way.

--Clinton has been proven a liar again (no surprise) over her Trump - ISIS remark.

--Bernie apologized for stealing names from a Democrat party list due to a party mistake.  He said that it's the 2nd time this happened & suggested that Clinton likely had the same access to his names.  Clinton would not answer the accusation and no one has "press"ed her on it.  Did Clinton do the same thing Sanders did? as his names would of been available to her in the same way. 

--Other than that it was just the same ole democratic party of how much of other peoples money they would spend.

--The first 43 presidents left us with 10 trillion in debt but it resulted in a great many accomplishments.

--President Obama will leave us with 10 trillion in debt with few if any accomplishments.  His goal was to polarize america and he has achieved that goal.  

Thank you for suffering though that for the great synopsis. I appreciate that greatly. 

I wonder what the "mainstream " Dems will do if Hillary gets indicted for her crimes?

This is going to be a very interesting 2016. Smiley Happy

Advisor

They will go after her just like they went after Bill for sexual harassment. Zilch.

Veteran Advisor

@rawhide wrote:

They will go after her just like they went after Bill for sexual harassment. Zilch.

For sure, Trump and Cruz will go after her and hang the charges around her neck. 

Senior Contributor

Trump knew 25 years ago

Veteran Advisor

Didn't watch it, but

Trump is going to get my vote over any of the other republicans except for Rand Paul or Ted Cruz. THe others are a collective group of idiots, rivaling the incompetence and bullheadedness of Bush Obama.

Pat Buchanan weighs in on Trump, Cruz, and Paul .....

http://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2015/12/18/america-first--or-world-war-iii-n2094961