Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Trump

9 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump

New York Times is nothing but the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Senior Contributor

[New York Times is nothing but the propaganda arm of the DNC.]

Next thing you know the NY Times will be collaborating with the DNC to draft articles of impeachment against President Trump.  Here's a preview:

Article I:  Trump engaged in a cover-up.  (Nervous Nancy says Trump engaged in a cover-up, even the NY Times does not know what the heck she is talking about, however Nancy insisted it be included.)

Article II:  Russia, Russia, Russia.  (Yea, yea, we know - but it was such a good NY / DNC Times talking point for 2 years until Mueller burst our bubble and made public what we knew all along.)

Article III:  Trump stole the Presidency from Hillary.

Coming tomorrow in the NY / DNC Times:  Why President Trump should be in prison instead of impeached.  We recommend Rikers Island.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

New York Times is nothing but the propaganda arm of the DNC.

But that can be said of Fox but I never hear you objecting to that. 

In fact, the article is very damning of lord trump in which part of it is undeniable.  Of course it’s unpalatable to the trump lovers but truthful nonetheless. 

Senior Contributor

(But that can be said of Fox but I never hear you objecting to that.)

It's pretty common knowledge, FOX News is conservative; CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, WP, NY Times, HBO, etc. etc. etc. are liberal, seems that would keep you satisfied. 

(In fact, the article is very damning of lord trump in which part of it is undeniable.  Of course it’s unpalatable to the trump lovers but truthful nonetheless.)

Timmy just spewed the same plagiarized drivel that we've heard 100's of times - it's really just comedy at this point, well plagiarized comedy.

Senior Contributor

No matter how much the truth is denied it is still the truth.  No matter how much you believe a lie, it is still a lie. The irony is how hannity deplored the use of “lock him up” as implied by pelosi but was deathly silent when Lord trump used it against Hilary. 

Oh the irony. 

Senior Contributor

(No matter how much the truth is denied it is still the truth.  No matter how much you believe a lie, it is still a lie. )

I think you mean "the truth" according to Timmy and those he plagiarized the statements from.

(The irony is how hannity deplored the use of “lock him up” as implied by pelosi but was deathly silent when Lord trump used it against Hilary.  Oh the irony.)

Agreed, Oh the irony; liberals were outraged when Trump crowds had Hillary -lock her up-  chants, conservatives weren't bothered by it;  liberals had no issue with Pelosi saying -President Trump should be in prison- conservatives were bothered by it.  The only real difference is that the main stream / liberal media was only outraged by the lock her up chant's and barely a peep about the Pelosi's, President should be in prison statement.  They did all got the memo, as did you, to change the narrative to Hannity.             Maybe it's - Oh the hypocrisy.

Senior Advisor

Canuck, you need to set out a few. You have lost it. Hate kills the brain.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Canuck, you need to set out a few. You have lost it. Hate kills the brain.

Uhhh OK. Did I post in this thread?

If I had I am sure I would have pointed out how Hilary did not have any charges against her that could be taken up in court.

Your dear leader on the other hand has a number of obstruction of justice incidences that could be taken to court except as King  or rather your dear leader he can not be charged at least until after he is out of office.

Advisor

It might be better 30

for someone to take a bit of sedation who finds fit to admonish someone within a thread here when in fact that person hasn’t contributed to it.