cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
25 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Tsaraevs' Uncle Ruslan tied to CIA

Just because you are paranoid doesn't preclude you from being right.

Interesting.

Stuff like that reminds me of the adage about playing poker...if you look around the table and can't figure out who the pasty is....its you.

I can't figure it out most days.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Like I said, sometimes coincidences are just that. In this case it might simply be the answer as to why the two brothers were in the US to begin with and the Uncle had little contact or influence after that. The notion that they might have independently bought into to Jihadist mentality is far from impossible. 

I did note that when Uncle Ruslan was speaking to the press in front of his nice home in a leafy DC suburb that he appeared to have done right well for a recent refugee from Chechnya.

And maybe it is a coincidence that Bush, Cheney and the White House senior staff were put on Cipro, and only Cipro, the week after 911. Maybe the stress had caused them to seek solace in a DC whorehouse and they needed a little propylaxis from some of the nastier types of clap that go around. How should I know. Or that the huge bet in put options on airlines were placed through the firm of the CIA inspector general's brother. Maybe Osama was working his online account out of his cave. Again, not impossible.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/magazine/why-rational-people-buy-into-conspiracy-theories.html?hp&...

Anyway, I get the biggest kick out of this theme that gets trotted out with regularity. It is regarding the psychological makeup of people who choose to question a part of the official narratives, or specifically about what is wrong with them from a clinical point of view.

I'd submit that the inverse is actually as true.  It is a whole lot easier to get along in the world, and maybe be rewarded by success, by just going along with the story.  

Go drink some 8 dollar beers at corporate park and join in God Bless America during the 7th inning stretch. Then get back to the business of having friends, making a living and taking care of your family.

This was the funniest line, at least from my perspective. A while back I attended a presentation by architect Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. I'd already read enough of his stuff that therre was nothing that surprised me in his presentation, mostly was just interested in the experience- seeing what the crowd looked like and maybe talking to them a bit.  

But anyway, at the end Gage became impassioned and said that everyone needs to tell their friends about this. A guy sitting in front by himself says, "yeah, but we don't have any."

hardnox604008
Advisor

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-orlando-man-questioned-boston-bombing-shot-killed-by-fbi-2013-5

Presented without much commentary. Also possible but interesting.

Samnospam
Advisor

So they were questioning him for some period of time, then suddenly he flips out and they kill him?  Uh yea right, you have to be kidding me.  They don't even try to make it believable any more.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Anymore? Maybe you never read about the JFK assasination and how Oswald was shot on live TV to silence him.

If you want to set a time and place where the modern police state began, that would be as good a date as any.

meanwhile, neighboring Camp Ridgely has servicemen training to operate drones...hmmm...wonder what the southern Mn targets are?

hardnox604008
Advisor

I can think of an old DFLer over around Rochester.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Although I have to say I'm 50/50 on this one as presented thus far. 

Typically these guys commit suicide, get plunked in a mysterious, anonymous mugging or whatnot. Seems pretty overt.

He was an MMA dude, maybe he just flipped out with 'roid rage" of something.

Like I've been saying, coincidences and odd things do happen. But they don't happen a lot.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

"I can think of an old DFLer over around Rochester."

Probably closer to St. James. 😉
hardnox604008
Advisor

But Red, that would make you a kook and conspiracy theorist and permanently disqualified from any consideration by Serious People.