cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Tulsi Gabbard

Watched part of the debate last night & tonight, last night was a great night for Trump as the far left loons were on display with a few exceptions in Bullock & Delaney.

Tonight I felt Biden did pretty well, and Gabbard very well, the rest of the field was not impressive.  I find Gabbard once again easily the most impressive of the 20 candidates.  I doubt she would have much of a chance with the D's going so far left however she is a Democrat that I could support based on her 2 debates.  Gabbard somewhat fits into the former Kansas pro-life moderate Democratic party, unfortunately she switched from pro-life to pro-anti-life on the abortion issue when she entered politics. 

7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

She is one of the lesser odious ones.

Senior Contributor

if she would support the right to life of the unborn, I might take a second look at her. Great that she brought down "heels up" Harris though.

Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

if she would support the right to life of the unborn, I might take a second look at her. Great that she brought down "heels up" Harris though.

Gabbard is very much like tom harkin, in that she pretends to be a regular “roll-up sleeves” flag-waving person, but in reality is a plotting ambitious cat, willing to push herself to the front. 

She was a teammate of Bernie Panders, the last cycle. Beware, she is a pit viper. 

Senior Contributor

(Gabbard .... she pretends to be a regular “roll-up sleeves” flag-waving person, but in reality is a plotting ambitious cat, willing to push herself to the front.)

Sounds like she's your average politician.

Advisor

Yeah. ‘ceptin’  that they aren’t all Big Assad and Putin pals....

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Yeah. ‘ceptin’  that they aren’t all Big Assad and Putin pals....

Pals, like “tell Vladimir that after the next election, which will be my last, that I can be more flexible “ , in regards to the US nuclear level. Like that kind of “pals” ?

Trump is competing with Putin in selling petroleum products to Europe. Does that sound like Trump is Putin’s “pal”?  Not to me. 

Honored Advisor

Kamala must be the Bilderberg choice.  After Tulsi went off the reservation, now that Left is claiming "Russianbots" tweeting in favor of Tulsi of a 3rd party run, splitting Dem ticket, thus re electing President Trump.

Everyone believing that Tulsi is a Russian agent, raise your hands.

Image result for democrats raising hands at debate