cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Tulsi gets cut from debates

probably the closest that the democrats had to someone with mainstream appeal....I could have envisioned POTUS Tulsi presiding over the USA during the overturn of Roe vs. Wade, given her past positions.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/08/30/tulsi-gabbard-slams-dnc-for-lack-of-transparen...

8 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Tulsi gets cut from debates

Rigged system that selects rather than elects.

Senior Contributor

She is the only one talking about reducing the warfare state. 

Honored Advisor

Sure Democrats, cull the only hot one you have left, now I really don`t have a reason to watch the debates.  NPR will spin their propaganda ad nauseam in the days after the give away event.

Advisor

Cut the crap.

If she had the nomination you'd be screaming your lungs out about some of the gaffier things she's done.

The divide and conquer isn't going to work this time- your guy is The Great Divider.

Advisor

So you're going to vote for Tulsi over Trump because he is bloating the warfare state?

Honored Advisor

Tulsi probably wants open borders and take my guns away, she`s nice to look at, but not so good as to give away my country for.  So no she`s a non-starter.

Senior Advisor

We'll never know. DNC won't allow it. They want afghanistan Joe. He's such a hero. No one can tell a story like he can.

Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

So you're going to vote for Tulsi over Trump because he is bloating the warfare state?

Just telling you why she got cut.