cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Turns out there were more problems with the shooter

than just what the USAF failed to pass along.

He was confined in a mental institution in 2012, was captured and returned.

Freedom!

10 Replies
Advisor

Re: Turns out there were more problems with the shooter

and, BTW, even if he'd been flagged on the Federal system he could have obtained that ultra-high power military grade rifle

through a person to person transaction or at a gun show.

Seriously, folks. If I found myself in the extremely unlikely situation of having to be "the good guy with a gun" I'd prefer that the odds were reduced that my opponent had that sort of firepower.

Or maybe I'm just not a real 'murcan if I don't have body armor and an assault weapon with a bump stock?

Senior Contributor

He also could have rented a truck.... Man you people are stupid.

Senior Advisor

snip-

There are surely thousands of men like Kelley walking around free today. In 2010, some 152,850 felons tried to buy guns and were denied. Only a few thousand were prosecuted, and just 44 were prosecuted on a federal level. In California, as of 2015, over 16,000 gun owners registered as mentally ill and felons were known by the state; from 2013 to 2015, the state dealt with just 3,400 people.

The Texas shooting wasn’t a failure of blackletter law. We don’t need more regulations. We need the ones on the books enforced. The Texas shooting was a failure of law enforcement and the criminal justice system. And it demonstrates once again that the greatest problem facing innocent Americans when it comes to brutal and evil men is the government’s utter inability to enforce its own dictates.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23280/why-hell-wasnt-he-jail-texas-shooter-escaped-ben-shapiro

Advisor

Ben Shapiro. Really?

Or you could just have a functioning federal database that wasn't intentionally jacked up by the NRA.

Senior Contributor

So that's how you've been told to spin it?

Advisor

No, the way you were told to spin it was "a good guy with a gun."

Who arrived after 26 people had been exterminated in an act that didn't have to happen but for the NRA and Good Folks.*

*Who will never, ever, look in the mirror and reconsider their role in it.

Advisor

And, oh yeah, "evil is always with us"

Veteran Advisor

Hey big al. Please explain to all of us libtards just you would go about killing 26 people in a church with a truck or maybe 50 something in a few minutes with a knife, ball bat, hammer or even a truck. You guys like to throw all that bs and hope something will stick. Heck I could kill you with just about anything but not 19, 20, or 50 in a could of minutes with anything but a gun. I want gun regulations because I don’t want anyone to take my guns but if this keeps going, that WILL happen.
Senior Contributor

The guy was a liberal fruit cake. Time to ban them so the world can be safe place again..