cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Typical RWNJ Deception

Soon she will be booted off this site (again).....guess who will get the blame?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So you get upset when someone points out the truth and want to kick them out.

Why are you not upset about the people who lie and post false information ?

Why not boot those who are deliberately misleading you?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

"The truth"..........Now THAT is funny......

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What is "your truth" then IH?  What is it?  You must have a reason that you think that what I posted is not the truth.  Give it to me.  Where have I lied with what I have posted?

TICK TOCK(MF)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Should I write you a book and send you into cardiac arrest?   The word truth is not in the liberal dictionary....Easy to show you, just go back and read your posts from this past year...You don`t need my help....

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Go for it IH - it would be one way, and probably the only way, you bunch of jackels will be able to get me from bringing the truth here daily.  I will fight what you guys are trying to do on here until the day I die, if not here, at the ballot box.  You will lose....

Tick Tock(MF).....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

basset&co
Senior Contributor

jenny, that could be ruled suicide, which in this case, is the easy way out.   lol

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You guys wouldn't know the truth if it came up on the doorstep, and said so! But guess what? The truth shall set you free, and it's coming, Mueller has the lair in chief by the short hairs and soon you guys will be history on this forum. BELIEVE ME!! LOL!!

basset&co
Senior Contributor

willing to set it out and watch you libs make even bigger fools or yourselves, good job...   lol

Make America Great Again!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Bass said, "Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah."  Pretty much like he always says...nothing.

Tick Tock(mf).....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen