cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: US Navy captain apologizes to iran

Sorry, the milk was far from sour, we were trying to save the family farm, what have you ever given up to help the family farmers?

 

Oh, man, I really feel sorry for you, and I know you are, (well supposedly), bright enough to know this election is going to historical, and it is you who are going to hate Nov. Count on it!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: US Navy captain apologizes to iran


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Sorry, the milk was far from sour, we were trying to save the family farm, what have you ever given up to help the family farmers?

 

Oh, man, I really feel sorry for you, and I know you are, (well supposedly), bright enough to know this election is going to historical, and it is you who are going to hate Nov. Count on it!


Saving something has never included throwing away the profit

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: US Navy captain apologizes to iran

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2016/01/us-navy-boat-commander-re-set-his-nav-gps...

 

If I set the GPSW wrong and thus got my crew captured I'd probably apologize profusely and try to get them out of there.

 

Bawk bawk chickenhawks.

 

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: US Navy captain apologizes to iran

who makes up that commitee of correspondance?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: US Navy captain apologizes to iran


@man of steel wrote:

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Sorry, the milk was far from sour, we were trying to save the family farm, what have you ever given up to help the family farmers?

 

Oh, man, I really feel sorry for you, and I know you are, (well supposedly), bright enough to know this election is going to historical, and it is you who are going to hate Nov. Count on it!


Saving something has never included throwing away the profit


Most of them never threw away their profits. They got the neighbors to throw away their's.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: US Navy captain apologizes to iran

Well, that was the initial report and since they were released the next day, it became a non-issue to me.  BTW there was NO Navy Capitan on board either boat.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: US Navy captain apologizes to iran


@schnurrbart wrote:

Well, that was the initial report and since they were released the next day, it became a non-issue to me.  BTW there was NO Navy Capitan on board either boat.


But there was a captain of the boat.