cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

US troops to the Russian front

We can`t keep the Mexicans out, but we send troops to russia thousands of miles away...good Lord, the stupidity!   All it will take is one weapon accidently going off or a truck backfiring and it`s the the "RMS Lusitania" all over again, and let the record show that Trump is not yet the president!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/

6 Replies
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: US troops to the Russian front

But Russians are the bad guys, the USA is the good guys.    

r3020
Senior Advisor

We have to go to war with the russians because John Podesta's email password was password and he was hacked.

elcheapo
Senior Advisor

I'm sorry BA but i've got to disagree with you, in part on the move.

I think Russia's little move a short year or two ago with it's "land grab", is in people minds....and to play with their minds, we'll

put missles on the other side of the fence, so you can see them, and if they are radioactive or not, matters little, having

one of those things looking at you, is less than fun.....

I think perhaps the better would have been to "loan" some of our first generation semi-portable missle defence systems to those

that have those missles pointed at them.

first, less of a chance of something going wrong, since they are more of a responce system.....

wehav
Senior Contributor

The petulant, narcissist in the Whitehouse is trying to leave as much chaos and trouble behind him as possible.  I suspect he believes a war on one front will allow his Muslim brothers to conquer the USA and Europe.

He should be impeached and now.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why is it our problem?

WCMO
Senior Advisor

NATO should be the one addressing.

http://www.nato.int/nato-welcome/index.html