Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Uh, Oh...Look who Chuckie Schumer's with

Look who Chuckie Schumer is talking to! 😱

21 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

and...........

was he under oath and telling lies that he was never with him ?? Was he going for the top Law Office of the land ?? 

You guys and your false equivalencies are hilarious ! 

keep banging away Homer.  Laughter is good for the soul. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: and...........

It's the meeting where Schumer/Obama/Clinton promised him crimea and the ukraine and all of the uranium he wanted.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Uh, Oh...Look who Chuckie Schumer's with

Craig, this is on display everyday on here Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

and they lied , under oath, about it when, exactly ?  See, Homer, that was the gist and implication that CM was trying to conjure up. I see on twitter that Agent Orange said the same as CM today. The propaganda arm is working nicely, and as intended. 

We have heard for years it is the lies that you guys do not like............... well............ pretty clear that Sessions lied , under oath. And really , it was totally un-needed for him to do so.  The question Franken asked him was such an easy question to answer truthfully. I suppose though, whilst in the process of continuing a cover up, it can get confusing, I've heard it is hard to keep all the lies in line and remember them as you need.

It became a non denial denial. Usually a good sign that wrong doing is taking place. Guilty consciences will do that to you. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The little Cookie Maker for Keebler got so excited about doing free, non stop racism that he slipped and did the perjury instead.

#ElfinMagic

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

They ask Sessions if he met with the russian to discuss ways they could help get Trump elected. He said no. That is not a lie. He met with the russian just like the rest of the congress critters did.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Al Franken asked,  " If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do ? "

J. Sessions answer,  " I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians."

Franken said later the only answer he was looking for would be that  Sessions would recuse himself.

Also , the Russian Diplomat is actually a Russian..........

rut roh Raggy !!   Oh wait........... well I did, then I didn't, well maybe, but I don't recall what was talked about.

Whatever Homer........ 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Here he is at Trump's speech to congress. Looks like a real dangerous man.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Uh, Oh...Look who Chuckie Schumer's with

Oh, so you can tell from what someone looks like what their character is. You voted for Trump - nuff said....

Tick Tock....

Jen