cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Uh oh

USDA staff pulled off PF Tour by Federal Protective Services owing to "credible threat".

17 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Uh oh

Don't know if the fibbies are going to encircle the Grange hall and arrest the malefactors or not.

But my guess would be more hatred of USDA (gubmint) than the administration's policies?

Guess they'll get those numbers right next time?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Whatever the deal is, it`s not going to help their cause, everybody has caller ID. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Probably do it with a burner phone but I wouldn't suggest that anybody wants to be the guy to find out about the probably part.

Might be trackable to a recent point of purchase, then security footage, etc.

Or might just be somebody really dumb. I don't see any winners in it.

BTW, seems authoritative as far as curiosity goes

"Distributor knows exactly what imei's are going to which reseller. It's up to the reseller to keep track from there. As mentioned earlier, most big box stores (target, walmart, bestbuy) still need to release (authorize) a device at point of sale so it could be used.

So if you're concerned about your phone purchase being tracked, send some kid in to get it, pay cash, and only buy refills with cash. Never turn it on any where near home and keep in airplane mode unless in use. Beyond this, accept that we live in a world with no privacy."

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BTW, somebody said that Dollar stores just ring them up and u activate.

That would cover about 200% of Iowa- there are more of 'em than Casey's.

But I think the unit # would still be trackable to that store, probably.

Senior Advisor

And of course they'd immediately have the location where the call came from regardless/

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If I had to guess, I`d say it`s someone so angry they aren`t thinking straight and maybe didn`t realize what they were saying was taken as a threat.  There`s a whole generation grew up saying "My mom is gonna kill me"  or "that driver that cut me off should be shot!" Those are things 20 years ago wasn`t taken seriously, now are very much so. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You militia guys are probably way ahead of me on this but might be a good idea to pick one up while you're somewhere distant and throw it in the special drawer with the ammo and explosives, just in case.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

No, it sounds like you`ve  put a lot of thought into "making threats with burner phones"  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

No, it sounds like you`ve  put a lot of thought into "making threats with burner phones"  Smiley Happy

Wanna bet that Nox is a Antifa activist?