cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

Unbiased news

From when I check this forum most seem to have definite feelings. I admit all these charges and counter charges leave me confused. I want a website where I can get unbiased reporting. Give me a site where I can get unbiased reporting and maybe between the two sides I can get one good site. I had a class once where after political feelings were well known we were required to switch sides and present a LEGITIMATE case, not a farce,  interesting. 

4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Unbiased news

Any news source that has advertisers is going to have a bias.  Corporations put their thumb on the scale, just watch them run if a anchor once lets the truth slip, advertisers run for the door and only return unless said truthteller is fired.  I guess, pick your poison and use that 3lb organ between your ears to determine what makes sense to you.

Image result for trust in no man only christ 

Senior Contributor

As good as you can get, don't necessarily completely agree with all their ratings but close enough.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/center/

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks Sam, very good site I checked a few sites I knew and right on, Too bad not more response.  farmguy 

Senior Contributor

Welcome