cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Unequal pay for equal work

( Put up the figures for the White House staff on what their salaries are.  I have already seen the figures and will tell you right now that everyone--male and female--in the same job title, makes the same amount. Granted a female mail clerk does not make as much as a male chief of staff but then we are talking about equal pay for EQUAL WORK!! Now go ahead, look it up and then post it!!)

Would agree that the federal govt. has pay scales that pay men & women the same in the same job title for the same number of years, I assume its the same for all state & local goverments.  

Any real life examples of a women making less than her male counterpart doing the same job with the same job title for the same number of years.  I know that Obama's statement that women make 77% of what men make was easily debunked; and I realize Don's original post comparing someone supporting unequal pay to Ray Rice was dopey, but if liberals are going to keep pushing this issue it would be nice to see a few real life specific examples.

I will say that it has been an effective liberal talking point for the uninformed / Bill Mahar crowd.  

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

That's not true! He's going to give Hilliary the White House!! You really are picking at straws you know.

Samnospam
Advisor

Choosing an heir?  So we've abandon the pretext of democracy, that is good.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hell, Sam. The Republicans do not have one single person in their party, worthy of the Presidency, so really it's a mute point.