cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Unequal pay for equal work

Is the abuse of women and if you support such activity you are an abuser!

13 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Unequal pay for equal work

@OKdon wrote:

Is the abuse of women and if you support such activity you are an abuser!

I do not support the disgusting practice as does the Obama white house.

Panterafan
Senior Contributor

Re: Unequal pay for equal work WOW

What a humanitarian this guy is, who would've thought that was wrong! Once again what an intellectual, how lucky we are to know him through this forum. The rich white guy telling us all about the oppressed.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Where's all these women that will do "equal" work for less than the going rate? I'll hire em and coin money with the cheap labor. 🙂
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I know you won't but I'll ask anyway. Put up the figures for the White House staff on what their salaries are. Like I said, I know you are too much of a chicken**** make a liar out of yourself. I have already seen the figures and will tell you right now that everyone--male and female--in the same job title, makes the same amount. Granted a female mail clerk does not make as much as a male chief of staff but then we are talking about equal pay for EQUAL WORK!! Now go ahead, look it up and then post it!!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
I know you won't but I'll ask anyway. Put up the figures for the White House staff on what their salaries are. Like I said, I know you are too much of a chicken**** make a liar out of yourself. I have already seen the figures and will tell you right now that everyone--male and female--in the same job title, makes the same amount. Granted a female mail clerk does not make as much as a male chief of staff but then we are talking about equal pay for EQUAL WORK!! Now go ahead, look it up and then post it!!

Make the woman the chief of staff. Or is she too stupid to handle it? After all President Obama says she is too stupid to manage 35cents/day for birth control. Make her the chief of staff and make the man the mail clerk.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Your paranoia forced the passage of his argument right over your head. You are one hate filled little scrubber.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Colin, is right, turdy! Went right over your inane little shrunkin' brain!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Why are you and President Obama against giving the women the high paying jobs? Give them a chance to prove themselves. Give the women the jobs that pay $1.00 and the men the ones they pay $.88.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Why are you and President Obama against giving the women the high paying jobs? Give them a chance to prove themselves. Give the women the jobs that pay $1.00 and the men the ones they pay $.88. Aee if you can answer without going into a personal attack.