bruce MN
Advisor

Ungrateful bi-otch

9 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Ungrateful bi-otch

(googlethehillgaetz)

according to people familiar with the matter.             CNN had reported.     Smiley LOL

Good that you were able to give a shout out to your cnn though bruceQ.

I take it old senile joe still doesn't have an accomplishment?  C'mon joe, I'm rooting for ya - give your homies something to brag about.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Don't believe CNN, maybe you'll believe the court doc...

Greenberg stood up in court and plead guilty to trafficking a minor to "other adult men".  Gaetz better keep his special note from trump close at hand,  Oh, wait, trump didn't give him one.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Hunter is pictured naked with a 14 year old niece in photos on his laptop.

FBI doj don't care.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Take note of SammyQ’s clever phrasing.

I think Gaetz can easily weather this.

Only question is whether he or Marge will be on the top of the ticket in ‘24.

The white trash spectacle has no bottom.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

KNazi speaks from personal experience. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The traitor and liar from Indianola, IA makes an appearance again.   I’m still alive, you Bass Tard.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@sdholloway56 wrote:

KNazi speaks from personal experience. 

Anonymous sources say

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Next thing you know you’ll be telling me that the POTUS paid hush money to hookers out of campaign funds.

Preposterous! 

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

WITCH HUNT!!!!!!!

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Why do you call yourself ungrateful BruXi?

Oh, and your source of these Gaetz accusations.... 

"Count Twenty-Four, which Greenberg has pleaded guilty to, establishes that Greenberg is a malicious and habitual liar who uses web publications to make false, criminal allegations about his political adversaries."

"On or about October 10, 2019, Greenberg used the United States Mail to send an anonymous letter that purported to be from a “concerned student.” … Greenberg, posing as a student at the school, falsely represented that he had first-hand knowledge of a sexual relationship between another fictitious student identified as “R[]” and the Teacher. Greenberg, posing as a student at the school, falsely represented that “R[]” admitted to engaging in oral and ***** sex with the Teacher and that the incidents took place at the school. Greenberg, posing as a student at the school, signed the-letter “a very concerned student” at the school.”"

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20708963/greenberg-plea-agreement.pdf

😂😂😂

You commies just never disappoint.