cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Unions turn on dems over Keystone

@schnurrbart wrote:
I am siding with the facts. And the facts are that thus far, the welds have been proven faulty in far too many cases to be safe. When they can provide first time safe welds, then I will be for it as long as the oil goes to our refineries for American use and not just canadian oil shipped off to china. And don't throw up the "permanent jobs created" because everything I have seen is that less than 100 permanent American jobs will be created!

One more thing--do you live in NE where the aquifer is?

So you still question the quality of our union labor?

Senior Contributor

At least some of the bad welds were found in Texas, which I belive was done with US Union welders.

Veteran Advisor

I never questioned it so the word "still" does not apply. Do you still beat your wife??
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
I never questioned it so the word "still" does not apply. Do you still beat your wife??

Good. Then we agree our union laborers are capable of building an environmentally sound pipeline. Now if the dems will get out of their way maybe we can get some shovel ready jobs filled.

Veteran Advisor

Maybe. Perhaps they were hired by some rightwing company that hates unions
Senior Contributor

LOL, could be, I never heard what company it was that actually did the welding, only that it was the union guys in Texas.