Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Unspeakable evil

No words to discribe this.

snip-

The unborn children of Syrian women are the  targets of a sickening war game where a shooter who murders a foetus in its  mother’s womb is awarded with cigarettes, a British surgeon has  revealed.

Dr David Nott witnessed evidence of fighters  using civilians as target practice and on several occasions shooting pregnant  women in the stomach, killing their unborn babies.

Dr Nott, recently returned from volunteering  at a Syrian hospital, said there are local rumours the snipers are sell swords,  working for the Assad regime, awarded when they ‘hit the correct  targets’.

Horrifying: The x-ray image shows a full-term foetus with a bullet lodged in its  brain, shot dead in its mother's womb

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2466574/War-Syria-Snipers-target-unborn-children-chilling-co...

12 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Unspeakable evil

Is Obama to blame for this? You blame him for everything else. P
jput
Senior Contributor

To oBozo,  this is just another form of abortion.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@jput wrote:

To oBozo,  this is just another form of abortion.

What bollocks.  You are paranoid like the other loopies on here.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
Is Obama to blame for this? You blame him for everything else. P

Did you see the word Obama in my post or anywhere in the story? What is wrong with you?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I'm bewildered. You take the trouble of posting a picture of a featus with a bullet lodged in its brain and you weren't nearly as exercised about 20 kidegarteners being assassinated in Connecticut.

Perhaps the NRA is active in syria as well and see how well that works to have people armerd to the teeth>

jput
Senior Contributor

Paranoia is an unreasonable fear.

I assure you grouchy,  I'm not afraid of anything.   I am in full control of my life.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

No the name was not mentioned but in some twisted perverted way are linking this with your government under 44. You are implying this could come under Obama sometime in the future. Of course that is mischief making on your part as usual. There was need to mention it at all because that stuff goes on all the time.

Don't be so stupid to think such a veiled attempt at slander would slip past me.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

No the name was not mentioned but in some twisted perverted way are linking this with your government under 44. You are implying this could come under Obama sometime in the future. Of course that is mischief making on your part as usual. There was need to mention it at all because that stuff goes on all the time.

Don't be so stupid to think such a veiled attempt at slander would slip past me.

Gouchy ol boy, the earth revolves around the sun, not President Obama. This has nothing to do with him. Trying to make it about him you have proven yourself to be a fool.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Stop bull**bleep**ting. Everything you have posting since the last election was related to the derision.

But since you mentioned the sun I remind you that it does not rise to shine on the US alone as you all seem to think

I am not obsessed by Obama but would like to keep the postings more factual rather than wishful thinking and hatred extension.

Old roundup, who has been on here 5 minutes thinks he will dominate like Craig. He is in control he says. If so, give me your views on the existence of god.