cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Unspeakable evil

3020. I am hesitant to always have to focus you on the truth about your provocative posts but for me appear boring on this is a result of you persisting with the endless lies of all things being connected to your perception of the Obama government.

I can hear you scoffing at that statement but you know it to be true. You do not need to place yourself further into the grips of paranoia. Let the other nut jobs do that. Just sit back and enjoy being an arbitrator regarding truth and lies. Just like I am now. Please excuse me from enjoying myself again but you lot just can't think straight.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
3020. I am hesitant to always have to focus you on the truth about your provocative posts but for me appear boring on this is a result of you persisting with the endless lies of all things being connected to your perception of the Obama government.

I can hear you scoffing at that statement but you know it to be true. You do not need to place yourself further into the grips of paranoia. Let the other nut jobs do that. Just sit back and enjoy being an arbitrator regarding truth and lies. Just like I am now. Please excuse me from enjoying myself again but you lot just can't think straight.

Gouchy ol mate, it's not that you don't believe in God, you think you are God and can read others minds to know what they think.

jput
Senior Contributor

Ding,  ding,  ding,  we have a winner,  it's 3020.   Yup,  old grouchy believes he's god.  Funny stuff.