cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
man of steel
Senior Contributor

Re: Unusual logic

@schnurrbart wrote:

I paid in enough to warrant  about $850/mo not $312!!

Step by step. Little by little.

Step by step take it line by line

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: Didn't the Post Office give you this?

What so hard to understand about this,  farmers pay nothing into the ARC farm support program but recieve payts every year.  Corn can be $5/6/7.00 dollars and payts are still hand out.      

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

What is hard to understand is that Capital gains income is not subject to SS taxation. Therefore, Donald trump pays little into SS.

Just like hobby and his unearned subsidized cash rent. Trump pays little in he will draw little out. They way the government set up the contract.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Medicare costs $104/mo and that comes out of SS.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

There you go again!  Where have I ever said that SS should be based on need??  The crazy rightwingnuts are the ones talking about basing it on need and privatizing it and not making the rich pay more into it.  So, revise your little lie because I have NEVER said SS should be a need basis.  I also am not advocating "breaking a contract".  I think that some of the terms of that contract need to be changed and one of them is the Windfall Elimination Program.  I paid in enough to warrant  about $850/mo not $312!  Yeah, I'm greedy.  NOT!  I just want what is in the books.  Nothing more, nothing less!

Almighty Big Government failed you didn't it?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Rabble babble.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Why do you always mouth off and then when you get called on it, you try to change the subject???

northnd
Senior Contributor

Bullcrap!!!  For 75 years the "system" has collected 2.5 trillion more than it paid out.  Those surplus funds were used to buy special bonds from the U.S. Treasury, creating the Social Security Trust Fund.  Basically a loan from the people to the government.  Heres the kicker.  It's gone!!!  Spent on various budget items.  Now the guberment will have to pay it back from its general expeditures or annual budget, or raise the rate.  Oh my.  Take more from the people you stole it from.  Evil.