cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Up to almost 500 patsies

well, there are a few dozen of the insurrectionists who came with serious intent- the rest were just bozos who were manipulated into providing cover.

They’re now doing double patsy duty as Real Victim Martyrs.

You don’t know whether to laugh or cry that many still think that Daddy is going to rescue them. I don’t know what anybody wouldn’t understand about ETTD at this point.

AshliQ just the most glaring example of “you play the stupid game, you get the stupid prize.”

6 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Ashli Babbitt....Say Her Name

video of Ashli Babbitt being shot - - Video Search Results (yahoo.com)

nutz, if you want to keep going with your attacks on Ms. Babbitt, please do it in a local public place and then report back. 

Assuming you can talk through a straw in your mouth, azzwipe.

Keep going...you are going to get it, man. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Ashli Babbitt....Say Her Name

Should have shot more in other places but in that particular place one was enough to turn the mob.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

QAnon can prove fatal.

She got the stupid prize.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

you got the top spot on the stupid podium a long long time ago, nutz. That's the luck of the DNA draw, plus your personal efforts to become more so.

Like I said, I dare you to go into a local pub and spout off the way you do here. Most are sick of your pathetic schlick. I know that I am.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Can’t handle the truth, can you rsBS?

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

hey karen, I heard that your local menards store relaxed the masking requirement, but politely asked you to keep wearing yours.

Gotta love Menards!