cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Updated survival rates on the DemPanic

https://twitter.com/Adam_Creighton/status/1308652790823051264?s=19

 

Anyone else remember Karen predicting millions of people dying?  I do to.  

9 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic

I’m don’t know Karen, Gooby, but maybe you need to be reminded, that world wide deaths right now are around 976,000.   Many Covid deaths worldwide have not been counted as Covid.   And, we’re going into fall, which will bring more people inside in the Northern Hemisphere, and the death count will increase.

We still have NO vaccine for Covid.  And, with only 50 - 75% efficacy, the death toll will continue to mount, even when a vaccine is made available.  

So yes - millions are going to die.   It’s just a matter of time.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying...... 

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic

The majority of deaths were people not long for the world.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic

Looks like fauci is desperate to keep the panic going gh.  When this whole thing started we were told no one had immunity.  Later fauci admitted that up to 50% of the population had cross immunity.  Now fauci is back to saying there is no immunity. 

We've known from the start that some percent of the population was immune.  There were couples on the diamond princess were 1 person had it locked in a small cabin for weeks and the other did never got it.

Interestingly, Europe is having a serious spike in cases (so much for masks eh), but not having a spike in deaths.  Quite possibly the pandemic pulled deaths forward a few months and at risk population is no longer there.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic


@jennys_mn wrote:

I’m don’t know Karen, Gooby, but maybe you need to be reminded, that world wide deaths right now are around 976,000.   Many Covid deaths worldwide have not been counted as Covid.   And, we’re going into fall, which will bring more people inside in the Northern Hemisphere, and the death count will increase.

We still have NO vaccine for Covid.  And, with only 50 - 75% efficacy, the death toll will continue to mount, even when a vaccine is made available.  

So yes - millions are going to die.   It’s just a matter of time.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying...... 

Jen


 

Why lie Karen?    You didn't predict millions world wide, you repeated the BS propoganda of millions in the US dying right along with other commies.  

 

If memory serves, you and ObKnoxious were saying somewhere around 2 to 3% death loss.  

 

I know for a fact that I stated that it wouldn't be anywhere near that high, and that the CDC had to reduce it down to around 0.1% early on and you made an ***** of yourself.  

 

https://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/It-s-a-Pandemic/m-p/753854 

 

Here's ObKnoxious with 2% death rate predicting it to go higher.... and you right along with him.  But your predictions of millions were for the world? 😂😂😂     

 

https://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/The-stats/m-p/753826https://community.agriculture.com/... 

 

Looks like you were quite aware of the virus being very infective.  So do you want us to believe that you are ignorant of the size of the population of the US, or that you were educated in common core math before it was mainstream, or would you like to admit you're just a liar like ObKnoxious and Kamala Harris?

It's easy Karen, just chuckle an extended period of time, throw your hands up and repeat, "It was a debate" huhuhuhuhu "It was a debate".

 

 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic


@sam1wiseone wrote:

Looks like fauci is desperate to keep the panic going gh.  When this whole thing started we were told no one had immunity.  Later fauci admitted that up to 50% of the population had cross immunity.  Now fauci is back to saying there is no immunity. 

We've known from the start that some percent of the population was immune.  There were couples on the diamond princess were 1 person had it locked in a small cabin for weeks and the other did never got it.

Interestingly, Europe is having a serious spike in cases (so much for masks eh), but not having a spike in deaths.  Quite possibly the pandemic pulled deaths forward a few months and at risk population is no longer there.


 

Do you suspect November 4th, the amazing Flop that is Fauci will flip again?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic


@gh2002gh wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Looks like fauci is desperate to keep the panic going gh.  When this whole thing started we were told no one had immunity.  Later fauci admitted that up to 50% of the population had cross immunity.  Now fauci is back to saying there is no immunity. 

We've known from the start that some percent of the population was immune.  There were couples on the diamond princess were 1 person had it locked in a small cabin for weeks and the other did never got it.

Interestingly, Europe is having a serious spike in cases (so much for masks eh), but not having a spike in deaths.  Quite possibly the pandemic pulled deaths forward a few months and at risk population is no longer there.


 

Do you suspect November 4th, the amazing Flop that is Fauci will flip again?


At a certain point the people will call bs and will outright revolt against this stupidity.  The hysteria will be just background noise.  Near there I think, was at a large gathering of people over the weekend.  Nearly all college educated,  suit and tie crowd.  Drinks flowed and people were not afraid to talk.  General consensus was amazement that no one had more than an acquaintance or 2 who had had the virus.  Everyone was "where is this terrible pandemic?"

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=isrXRnufs1Y 

 

The commies hate real scientists since they speak about actual data and not just their 30 second talking points.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic

https://twitter.com/tlowdon/status/1309891823339360256?s=19 

 

https://twitter.com/tlowdon/status/1309891827047170048?s=19 

 

Never a question of if the commies are lying, only a question of how many.....

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Re: Updated survival rates on the DemPanic

Where did you receive your doctorate in medicine gh?