cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Us single payer in action

3020, you might ask that same question of no money for Vets but plenty for our govt supported farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!      

Pretty said collecting taxpayer money while Vet go on treated.   I guess in farmers thinking the're expendable but were not???.   

Advisor

Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

3020, you might ask that same question of no money for Vets but plenty for our govt supported farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!      

Pretty said collecting taxpayer money while Vet go on treated.   I guess in farmers thinking the're expendable but were not???.   

Disgraceful. Almighty Big Government at it's finest.

Senior Advisor

This is not a death panel. This doctors unable to meet the standards and delivering fraudulant data to the powers that be.

In the first place we have a VA system that is grossly overloaded due to over a decade of two wars amassing thousands of veterans needing medical services. We have neither the facilities or adequate staffing to accomplish the impossible.

That doesn't excuse the fraudulant data but it does explain the overload of the system.

If you want information on single payer there are thousands of americans on medicare. Do a poll to see how many medicare recipients would want to loose their coverage. Believe me you will be so grateful when you qualify

Advisor

i bet he's a card carrying mensa member

Veteran Advisor

Better than asking a question about something that doesn't even make sense, why don't you answer why the repubs would play games with our veterans by killing a bill because they couldn't put a non-related amendment in it????  You support these small minded people so you should know the answer.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

This is not a death panel. This doctors unable to meet the standards and delivering fraudulant data to the powers that be.

In the first place we have a VA system that is grossly overloaded due to over a decade of two wars amassing thousands of veterans needing medical services. We have neither the facilities or adequate staffing to accomplish the impossible.

That doesn't excuse the fraudulant data but it does explain the overload of the system.

If you want information on single payer there are thousands of americans on medicare. Do a poll to see how many medicare recipients would want to loose their coverage. Believe me you will be so grateful when you qualify

People are dying waiting in line for a program that 100% funded by the federal government. The waiting line is a death panel. Bradley Manning gets her sex change treatment, veterans die waiting for their treatment. Someone or some group made the decision

Senior Contributor

I bet your a card carrying FSA member  with with their number on your smart phone speed dail.   help, help, help my income was down where is my cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Advisor

Thanks wehav. I didn't understand what was going.
Senior Contributor

Re: osamacare and va are equals wanna Debate

or run in shame  as before