cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

VP Bail Fund

Might want to look at transferring some of that $2 trillion liberal pet project monstrosity pool of funds into the VP's bail fund for blm'ers and anteefers, they're back to full force rioting, looting, burning and destroying federal buildings - and the hypocrats are back to full lalalalala mode.

5 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I noticed that trump hasn't ....

I noticed that trump hasn't put up any bail money for his loyal insurrectionist followers.   And with Trump sitting on that $200 million from his election legal defense fund, he'd easily be able to bail them all out of jail.

Remember when trump promised to pay the legal fees for his campaign rally supporter beating up a peaceful protester, "hit that guy right in the face".  Well, he never did.

With trump, loyalty is all one way.  Be careful Ed, you're not the one who needs trump's loyalty.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I noticed that trump hasn't put up any bail money for his loyal insurrectionist followers.   And with Trump sitting on that $200 million from his election legal defense fund, he'd easily be able to bail them all out of jail.)

Trump hasn't and shouldn't.

Harris has and shouldn't have.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(I noticed that trump hasn't put up any bail money for his loyal insurrectionist followers.   And with Trump sitting on that $200 million from his election legal defense fund, he'd easily be able to bail them all out of jail.)

Trump hasn't and shouldn't.

Harris has and shouldn't have.

So simple yet so hard for the tard's to understand...

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: He promised & he should.

nt

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump is not in control. Kuminit Heels up is.