cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

VP posts removed?

has anyone else posted here about the "qualifications" of the Biden VP candidate selection, and had the post almost immediately removed?

Just curious if that was random for my post, or something more organized.

If something is public record, I should be able to reference it. 

Get ready for Trump/Pence to roll out the campaign ads of Ms. Harris attacking Biden in her own words.

My prediction is that historians will view this pick as a disastrous one.

10 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: VP posts removed?

A local political expert was on the news saying Biden picked Harris to counter the claim that he`s weak on law enforcement.  Kamala was on The Breakfast Club giggling about she had smoked weed listening to Tu Pack Shakur and they did the math and Kamala was in law school and went on to put many "brothers" behind bars for doing what she`s done herself. 

Kamala has a real credibility problem...as all the Democrat potential VPs would.  I guess the thinking is since she has female plumbing and a woman of coloooooor and this was a "historical pick" and she`ll be allowed to skate.  Trouble is Biden/Harris isn`t running against John McCain who fought Queensbury Rules and also tied one hand behind his back, Trump doesn`t do that Smiley Very Happy

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

This site has an automated spam removal tool that falsely identifies some links as spam, that could be what happened.  Anything I've posted with a link to worldometer is removed as spam.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

A local political expert was on the news saying Biden picked Harris to counter the claim that he`s weak on law enforcement.  Kamala was on The Breakfast Club giggling about she had smoked weed listening to Tu Pack Shakur and they did the math and Kamala was in law school and went on to put many "brothers" behind bars for doing what she`s done herself. 

Kamala has a real credibility problem...as all the Democrat potential VPs would.  I guess the thinking is since she has female plumbing and a woman of coloooooor and this was a "historical pick" and she`ll be allowed to skate.  Trouble is Biden/Harris isn`t running against John McCain who fought Queensbury Rules and also tied one hand behind his back, Trump doesn`t do that Smiley Very Happy

Kind of ironic, ba,  in the current climate of defund the police and destroy anything remotely tied to slavery that the dem's would pick someone tied to over aggressive prosecution and whose family were slaveholders.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, I didn't have any links in my post. I just referenced the fact that while the Pence family has actual veterans of military service in the family, and not a disgraced one like Hunter Biden, Ms. Harris herself has a history of "servicing" prominent politicians, aka "Willie" Brown.

If that is too risque for a family forum site, perhaps it is too much for a VP selection since it is 100 percent true.

"Open for Business" Harris got a cushy $100,000 per year appointment from "Willie" for her efforts.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Pence not afraid to go after Heelsup

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/11/vice-president-mike-pence-takes-ja...

Pence is not only going to have to do his part to get POTUS Trump re-elected, this is probably the opening round of cannon shots for 2024.

My money says that Mike Pence is ready for the challenge. I am on pretty safe ground that VP Pence is praying nightly for the strength and wisdom to do well, and I believe in the power of prayer.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Pence not afraid to go after Heelsup

You guys been into the Pirro Vineyards box wine again?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Sam, I didn't have any links in my post. I just referenced the fact that while the Pence family has actual veterans of military service in the family, and not a disgraced one like Hunter Biden, Ms. Harris herself has a history of "servicing" prominent politicians, aka "Willie" Brown.

If that is too risque for a family forum site, perhaps it is too much for a VP selection since it is 100 percent true.

"Open for Business" Harris got a cushy $100,000 per year appointment from "Willie" for her efforts.

I couldn't tell you what happened then,  I dont think anyone is babysitting here anymore.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

the selection of the harlot should ensure that slow joe does at least get the electoral votes of California, but it would be great to see CA come back into play for the good guys, too. Maybe in 2024 when POTUS candidate Mike Pence picks VP Kevin McCarthy.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I think your post is still here. The title is service record.