cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Well..I suppose, if this is the best you’ve got

So where were the parents and chaperones?   I went to Washington DC with my Son`s 8th grade class and the head teacher reminded the kids before going to the WWII monument to "be respectful!" and my Son`s class was.  However, there were kids...ahem shall we say "native to DC" that were loudly splashing and playing in the water fountains, their mothers sitting there reading a book (just before the cell phone craze).  the park rangers put up with it, cause you could imagine what could happen were some good ol 1950s discipline was invoked.  I could`ve posted videos of that

HA!  I looked on You Tube and By God! just what I was talking about exactly!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wol8hhO0co

But look we have congresspeople that call President Trump a "Massey Ferguson!"   Monkey see, monkey do...oh right, I can`t say that anymore, it got Roseanne fired.  As polarized and hyper sensitive as society is these days, you expect any less of it?

Senior Contributor

The You tube you used, BA, isn't even in the same realm as the one Bruce posted! Are you serious? The people in Bruce's video are the kinds of people the right and the white surpremists have created! The disrespect they displayed is what they have heard from their parents, and people like the people that post on this forum. Everyone of them are nothing short of nasty little creeps, need someone to show them some humility.

Senior Contributor

Do you want to dig up Nancy and Chucks parents then gt0?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Very amazed

Do any of you righties find it ok that trump cites the shutdown to stop the use of an Air Force plane for The Speaker of the House to visit a combat zone and meet with the troops BUT his wife uses an Air Force plane to go to Florida fir a little beach time away from donny? Doesn’t this cause any questions in your minds?
Senior Contributor

so HOW much security would WE have had to provide for Nancy and her over 80 other "members" of the group...so she

NOW charges the USAF $200,000...want to keep talking about  immature broom stick straddlers?   Do you want to also tell us

WHAT she was attempting to accomplish?

Senior Contributor

(Do any of you righties find it ok that trump cites the shutdown to stop the use of an Air Force plane for The Speaker of the House to visit a combat zone and meet with the troops BUT his wife uses an Air Force plane to go to Florida fir a little beach time away from donny? Doesn’t this cause any questions in your minds?)

If Melania is involved in negotiations to end the government shutdown, she should not be taking an Air Force plane anywhere - if not she can go to a Puerto Rico beach with 109 lobbyist or any trip that is normal for a first lady.