Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Video version of thread started by one of the kNazi puppet accounts

6 Replies
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Re: Video version of thread started by one of the kNazi puppet accounts

just like the fruitloops that post ad nauseam here, no one is ever going to accuse Don Lemon of being a smart man.

she left him speechless. 

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

The brother got owned by the little white girl. LOL

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

This is what happens when History is taken out of education and replaced with wokeisim and indoctrination of being entitled while being oppressed.

Just push the narrative at all costs 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Slavery narrative to attack the Constitution/America fails.  

It's still alive and well through much of the world, yet ignored while America where it was ended over a century ago is still attacked?  

Reality is also that the Irish were subjected to just as harsh if not worse treatment.  World history of slavery is less about race and more about the dangers of tyranny.  

The Jim Crow laws were racial and should be a complete embarrassment to the Democrats that enacted them. 

Black people in America should be angered at the party that tried to codify racism.  They should also be angered at the Nazi scientists that targeted them with the Syphilis trials of Tuskegee, the fascists in the government that attacked the family structure through welfare that benefitted single mothers, or the rogue FBI that targeted Martin Luther King.  

There is ample reasons for black Americans to not trust a powerful central government.  

rsbs
Senior Advisor

unstainable high interest coming or already here, housing poised to crash, obamacare and other income based entitlements encouraging people to not work, leftist communists now mainstream political force........the USA is probably at one of the most dangerous places it has ever been at. I can see existing structures of ownership and political power toppling.

I blame all the useful idiots. You know who you are. The best hope for our future is education of the traditional useful idiot voting blocks. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

unstainable high interest coming or already here, housing poised to crash, obamacare and other income based entitlements encouraging people to not work, leftist communists now mainstream political force........the USA is probably at one of the most dangerous places it has ever been at. I can see existing structures of ownership and political power toppling.

I blame all the useful idiots. You know who you are. The best hope for our future is education of the traditional useful idiot voting blocks. 

post civil war, I would say the most dangerous.    American runs on fossil fuels, that is just a fact.   We've weathered many recessions, but there was always cheap energy to pull us out.   The entire economy is structured around and dependant on fossil fuels.  Now progressives are actively trying to kill the use of this inexpensive energy within this country while it is still very available to other manufacturing countries.     Spells disaster, long term suffering and stagnation.