cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Virginia voters receive 2 ballolts

Chaos and fraud.

Over 1,000 Virginia voters who sought an absentee ballot to vote received an additional ballot in the mail, raising further concerns about possible electoral fraud in the November election.

Fox News reports:

Officials blamed the confusion on label printing machines that jammed, erroneously causing some to be duplicated when entire pages were reprinted due to damage to just some of the labels. “Before the supervisors caught it, the people applying the labels applied them to the entire sheet of labels rather than just pulling out the ones that should have been processed,” Fairfax County Registrar Gary Scott told NBC 4 Washington. […]

Fairfax saw the majority of the duplicate ballots, with about 1,000, out of roughly 1,400 across the state. Another 300 were sent to voters in the city of Richmond and 100 in Henrico County, just to the north.

“We knew the Democrats’ many last-minute changes to our election law would make our elections less secure, but no one could imagine voters receiving two ballots,” Virginia Republican Party chairman Rich Anderson said in a statement.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/25/virginia-1000-voters-receive-two-absentee-ballots...

7 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Virginia voters receive 2 ballolts

As usual, President Trump is correct. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It`s great they`re documenting this now.  Anyone think the Jen & Nqx crowd would care if  Heels up/Biden wins with Dems voting twice?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

It`s great they`re documenting this now.  Anyone think the Jen & Nqx crowd would care if  Heels up/Biden wins with Dems voting twice?

No, I think they'd be as in favor of that as they were of a coup 3.5 years ago.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

That's probably one way you end up with more votes in a location than the total number of registered voters. Has actually happened somewhere I recall.
gurly3801539
Advisor

One reason they have been pushing the idea that people will vote in record numbers this year.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@BA Deere wrote:

No, I think they'd be as in favor of that as they were of a coup 3.5 years ago.

That is why she openly uses seditious language claiming that the President is not her President, she fully supports the attempted coup and shadow government.  

Karen declared herself an enemy of the American People's right to self determination.  

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I don't know if democrats can win an election without cheating or not, but we all do know that they do cheat.