cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Vote for Biden, even if he`s a rapist

Many of you Libs will, what Biden will do to the country will be a lot more penetration that scratch & sniff.  

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/05/vote-biden-even-if-hes-a-rapist/     

In case you Libs don`t know yet, Biden is your nominee ....I never hear you talking about him, so just making sure you know.

25 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Vote for Biden, even if he`s a rapist

My number sticker says

Not A Serial Rapist Nazi!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

unlike the Cult , I refuse to live vicariously through anyone else , especially a politician. unlike the Cult , Biden will need to defend himself , i do not feel the need to carry water for him for every slight , incrimination , or imagined attack.

I'm.Not.In.A.Cult.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yes, but unfortunately it is necessary to defend our country from The Cult.

Putting the nutters aside who are always going to nut, Dennison is POTUS because some people were too lazy to find out who Dennison really is and some who were too pure.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Dianne Feinstein is. Nancy Pelosi is. AOC is. Liawatha Warren is. CNN is. MSDNC is. New York Times is.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Nox is.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

unlike the Cult , I refuse to live vicariously through anyone else , especially a politician. unlike the Cult , Biden will need to defend himself , i do not feel the need to carry water for him for every slight , incrimination , or imagined attack.

I'm.Not.In.A.Cult.

Funny.  Allegations against Biden are treated with disdain and the accuser is treated as lacking credibility.  Biden has CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, Madcow, Lemon, and a host of late night talk show propagandist to defend him.

MeToo in this case is we want abortions, we want illegal aliens, we want government control of property, we want to punish and destroy business and anybody that has been successful. In short we want Biden.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'll worry about it when all of Dennison's accusers are re-deposed and all the NDAs are released.

BIDEN: HE RELEASED HIS TAXES!

BIDEN: NEVER BANKRUPT!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I only ask that Joe Biden now be judged by the exact same book of rules that he himself and his Democratic Party colleagues all chose to use just 20 months ago in judging the guilt of Justice Brett Kavanaugh and the credibility of Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford and Julie Swetnick.

Nothing more, but absolutely and positively nothing less either.

[Ref: Hoist upon his own petard.]

Highlighted
Advisor

Packard, Joe must really hate it when those "biden rules" come home to bite him in the Obama.