cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Vote for Biden, even if he`s a rapist

(unlike the Cult , I refuse to live vicariously through anyone else , especially a politician. unlike the Cult , Biden will need to defend himself , i do not feel the need to carry water for him for every slight , incrimination , or imagined attack.  I'm.Not.In.A.Cult.)

Huh? Why did you go into that diatribe?  You don't have to live vicariously through biden, defend him or carry water for him - it was just stated that you never mention your guy; don't be embarrassed by him.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Looks like RJ think the people who defend Scratch are cultist.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(I'll worry about it when all of Dennison's accusers are re-deposed and all the NDAs are released.     BIDEN: HE RELEASED HIS TAXES!     BIDEN: NEVER BANKRUPT!)

I like the re-deposed!

Yea, I heard ole slo-joe avoided taxes by setting up a corporation for his speaking fees.  Actions speak louder than words?

And it does appear that biden is morally bankrupt.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(I'll worry about it when all of Dennison's accusers are re-deposed and all the NDAs are released.     BIDEN: HE RELEASED HIS TAXES!     BIDEN: NEVER BANKRUPT!)

I like the re-deposed!

Yea, I heard ole slo-joe avoided taxes by setting up a corporation for his speaking fees.  Actions speak louder than words?

And it does appear that biden is morally bankrupt.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If Franklin and Jerry Jr. don't care about Dennison, why should I care about Biden?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Because you told us when had to care about Trump with no documentation. Terra has documentation. You made the rules yet refuse to live by the rules you made.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(If Franklin and Jerry Jr. don't care about Dennison, why should I care about Biden?)

Yea, it's about your being a hypocrite.  Same with all these Democrats regarding their Trump and Kavanaugh statements and actions vs. their now statements and actions regarding Biden.  Of course there is comical value in listening to their biden statements side-by-side with their kavanaugh & Trump statements.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Biden VERY STRONGLY said he didn’t do what he is a accused of.  It’s good enough for Trump in many instances - it’s good enough for me.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Biden VERY STRONGLY said he didn’t do what he is a accused of.  It’s good enough for Trump in many instances - it’s good enough for me.     Jen)

What is biden accused of? funny you could not even bring yourself to say it.

I had NO DOUBT tick tock that you would support the sexual molester biden, over the biden molested reade and all of her sources that have corroborated her account. 

Dang it, now we have those pesky divorce court documents supporting Reade's story.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That's because you made a joke out of #metoo. If you are a women assaulted by a dem you need to shut your filthy lying face.