cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Vote for Biden, even if he`s a rapist

Where in the H do you get the corroboration bit?

It’s a mish mosh of altered accounts over time by Ms. Reade and her corroborators. Admissions of coaching.

The voting public will be the jury.  Whoa to anyone who might have to experience a Presidential term with a President they can’t stomach. I’ll testify to the fact that it is not enjoyable. Thing is, when you get one that is seen that way be enough people you generally get change in the end.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(It’s a mish mosh of altered accounts over time by Ms. Reade and her corroborators. Admissions of coaching.)

Put that coach in the hall of fame for telling reade's ex-husband to discuss this in 24 year old divorce court documents; and for getting Reade's mom to call into Larry King; for telling her brother & friends shortly after the time biden sexually molested her - but obviously not near as much as the zilch corroboration that blasey had Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

CNN. Of course they tried to scrub it. But it was on Larry king.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yep, either Reade is being truthful, or she belongs in the planning-ahead hall of fame.

Highlighted
Advisor

sounds like we have a poster being really...what is that word from Shawshank Redemption again...oh yeah...."obtuse".  Like half of America didn't have to live through eight years of a presidency from someone that had policies we actually detested.

and accusing this poor victim of Biden of lying....30 years of making up this story, with backing from several sources, I really don't think so.

The Fake Russia Russia Russia witchhunt went down, Trump was vindicated in the Fake Impeachment, Fake news tried and failed to show that Trump isn't acting to fight Covid-19, and now we have a real story against Pervy Finger Licking Good Col. Joe Sanders Biden....and the liberals act like it doesn't have any legs.

The whole bunch can rot in hell in my opinion. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Tara Reade (not the American Pie actress) was one of Joe Biden`s aides, she wasn`t some "Rightwinger".  I understand the old James Carville quote about "dragging a $20 bill through a trailer park..." although, I personally don`t judge those that live in trailerhouses, the person that one day cures cancer may have lived in a trailerhouse.   Tara Reade might have supported Warren or some other Democrat, she`s probably still a Lib, so I don`t see what`s in this for her. 

Ballsey-Ford on the other hand had a much weaker case with no corroboration, but you could see taking down Kavenaugh/Trump keeping a woman`s right to kill her babies would be a feather in her cap and book deals and Jimmy Kimmel invites that it would entail. 

If the Tara Reade charges were against president Trump, the same one`s on here saying "Meh" about Biden would all be on their mighty high horses believing every word "saint Reade" uttered and demanding that Trump step down immediately due to the "seriousness of the charge".